Thread: Kazoo!

Kazoo!

Good morning handsome Kazoo! Yes, you do look like you are displaying a bit of "cattitude" in your picture, but we all know tuxies are some of the most laid-back, friendly, even-tempered cats around.

Wow, you are really a BIG boy (and still growing?). I liked the reference to a "big stuffed animal"; isn't that what we all want? I always wished that my stuffed animals could come to life!

I would love to be able to carry you around and give you lots of scritches and lovings...you look like you would enjoy that!

Have a great day today and make sure you get plenty of "rides"!

Congratulations!!

ETA: I forgot to mention those pink pawsies! Too cute!
    Last edited by orangemm; 09-22-2007 at 11:56 AM.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

YAHOO!!! The BIG KAZOO!!!

Hey there big fella!!! You sure sound like a real sweetie!!! Do you do massages, while on your parents' shoulders???? Have a fun day! HAPPY COTD!!

I've been Boo'd by catmandu and Scrappy Angel!!!!
    Last edited by kb2yjx; 09-22-2007 at 05:23 AM. Reason: I forgot something!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

LOL! Your poor Meowmie - she will carry you on her shoulder because she loves you, and you don't KNOW you are a big boy!

Would you like to ride in one of those baby-holders that your meowmie can wear? Nice and cozy...

You are a beautiful boy, and have a wonderful Cat of the Day today! Wishing you spoiling and all the shoulder rides you want!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Kazoo! Like your meowmie, I, too, suspect you have some Maine Coon in you. MC's aren't fully grown until they're 2-3 years old and they never mature Having been a MC meowmie, I remember how wonderful it was to have a huge kitten in the house. Enjoy your special day as our COTD and ask your meowmie to deliver some kisses on that pink nose and pink toes for me.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

WOOHOO, our COTD is KAZOO !!!

What a cat-i-tude you have!! I wish you were my cat, sweety!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Happy Cat of the Day, Kazoo! What a great name! You are one handsome, hunky big boy, 'Zoo! I hope your Mom (or Dad) is keeping those shoulders in shape! I had the same thought as Catty1, a baby sack to tote you around in; fun for you and easy on her! Yes, I defintely see the "bunny" in you Kazoo, the silky soft coat, the snoweshoes! But no doubt about it, when all is said and done, you are 100% fabulous feline! Hoping for a fun Cat of the Day for you sweetheart, lots of extra good loving and shoulder rides! Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful boy! And many thanks to your family for rescuing such a deserving kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kazoo you are adorable!!!

Your catitude doesn't fool me, I see the softie hiding inside!!!
    I bet you are still a growning boy!!! I feel sorry for your human's shoulders but happy that they have such a big smooshie softie to cuddle with.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Kazoo!

I love your name! You sound like a delightful "toddler" to have around. Sounds like you and your meomie are both very fortunate to have found each other. "Ride em Cowboy" - - enjoy your lives together. It's a beautiful thing.

Kazoo, you are precious! I love that you're a big fluff bunny that rides around on your humans' shoulders. I have a cat-nephew who just turned a year old and he does a lot of the things you like to do. I hope you never lose touch with your kitten side! Please ask your people to give you some kissies for me, too. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678