Thread: Kitten with no back legs or tail UPDATE!!!

Kitten with no back legs or tail UPDATE!!!

I don't know if I actually posted it, but lil Trooper's owner finally came back for him! We made sure the man knew that if Trooper was too much for him that we would take him back and find hima home.

Anyway, Trooper's owner brought him back in today. Only to get his sutures removed. He actually acted like he cared for Trooper and the lil kitten was in really good health. I swear he grew a lot already. Still adapting to just HOW he is going to walk, but I think that if his owner keeps a good weight on him then he'll probably walk in a handstand.

Thanks for all the PT prayers and Trooper's owner said that he likes the toy The Found Cats gave to him!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Those little special needs ones just absolutely steal a heart.... and a MANS? They turn men into mush!!!! I doubt you will see Trooper again, he has a home and a CatDad!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a wonderful update!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I wonder if he would take to a Little Red Wagon made by Dadcat?

Great news! That man is a rare gem!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The Found Cats are so happy and were truly pleased that Trooper likes the toy that they sent to him.
    We are praying for that Little Trooper to be well and thrive and prosper in his Furr Ever home.
    Moose Angel and Almond Rocca Baton Angel will keep an eye on thier protege, and will visit and purrrrrrrrrr to him from the Rainbow Bridge.

Plenty of Kitty Kisses and Head Bumpies for Trooper.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We have a no rear leg/no rear feet cat

and he gets along just fine!!! The only thing that Kieffer cannot do is jump up on to things. But if he can climb it, he can be up on top of it! He has a unique way of 'regular travel' - uses his front legs normally and slightly lifts his rear end in the opposite direction of the front leg that is moving forward so that his movement looks like a snake slithering. When he is moving a little faster it is quite interesting to watch because it actually looks as if he is slithering. When he wants to beat his moms to the kitchen he just lifts his entire body into a handstand and takes off!

Kieffer has no problem using a low sided litter box and has no problem with urine scald or raw places on his bottom because he doesn't drag his bottom at all.

If the man who has this very special kitten needs someone to talk to, please give him my email address: [email protected]. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions he has and help him care for this little guy. Where is Trooper located? /mari
    Some people have lives, others have cats........

MomMom to the FuzzyButts
    Spirit Cat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees

This update made my morning! I'm so glad Trooper has a furrever home. Please keep us posted, as I'm sure you'll be seeing him! I agree, this is one SPECIAL man!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie