Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: URGENT Prayers needed NOM

Catty, I have been checking back all day to see if there were any updates and haven't seen any since last night.

See Post #25.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I don't know how I missed Melissa update!

Thank you God!!

Ok, I just talked to Katie and she said Suzie hasn't gotten up yet but is alert. and responds when she calls her name. She is still worried about her. She was getting ready to feed her again and I told her to put more honey inher since her gums are still whitish. I think I am going to try and call my vet and see what she says. Kepp your prAYERS GOING.
    MELISSA

Prayers Sent!

I hope her OWN vet can give some advice....they owe her a free house call, as far as I am concerned!

All I can suggest is mixing in warm water with the baby food and the honey so she gets rehydrated.

Sure good to hear Suzie knows her name and her meowmie's voice!

That's so scary I've never heard of that. My prays are being sent.

Just saw this now....we will also be sending prayers and good vibes out. How awful for Katie!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

I just saw this thread now. I'm so glad that Suzie is beginning to come back. Prayers and good wishes and healing energies are being sent from all of us, along with lots of hugs and purrs.

Love from Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel who is keeping a close watch on this situation

Oh gosh... this is so worrying! Poor Suzie and Katie. I'd be in a panic at this point. I can't believe Urgent Care said they can't help. That's just horrible!

Thoughts and prayers going out to Suzie and Katie!

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that Suzie comes through this okay.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} for you Katie.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thank you all SO much for the prayers and positive vibes! Also thank you to Melissa for keeping everyone up to date on this situation AND for caring about us.

Phred, please kiss the prayer pups for me!

As you all can imagine, this is all of our WORST nightmare. It can happen... I think we all forget this sometimes. (including me).

My vet sent her home with me at 5 pm, and she was still knocked out. I would not have left her either way, seeing as she would have been there with no supervision... I would have taken her home with me anyways, because atleast I could watch her.

I called my local urgent care, and they said that they cant do very much, seeing as she has already been reversed, and that as long as she is breathing, she should be ok, until my regular vet opened.

At about 12:15 am, after the honey and warmth, she did start to open her eyes.
    I woke up every 1-2 hours to check on her, and I kept reheating the bottles, and the towel in the dryer. I also got about 1 syringe into her with baby food and water.

This morning until about 4 30 in the after noon , she was still alert but still not standing. I kept on with the honey and just about the point Melissa and I talked, and she said her vet said take her to the vet, I went to try the food one more time, and Suzie was sitting up in her cage! She had to go potty

She is now in my bedroom, still very groggy and cant stand well, so I am taking her in the morning to get her fluids and maybe a blood glucose to see where she is, to be on the safe side.

I am sorry you all had to worry about Suzie, I was a neurotic mess all yesterday. I would have posted earlier, but I wanted to stay in the house and watch her.

Once again thank you all for the prayers and for worrying with me. *HUGS* Katie and Suzie

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Your priority was your baby! Melissa, thank you SO much for keeping us updated!

Hopefully she can eat a bit more and the vet will set her right tomorrow.

More prayers!

Katie, I am happy to hear that she is doing a bit better and pray with all my might that she comes through this with no problems.

Please don't apologize for worrying us. As I learned, PT people are unique, who will cry, laugh, worry and pray with you whenever one of our babies need it. I experienced this with my Katie girl. It's good to know that no one has to go through these emotions alone, as PT will always be here for us, no matter what.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Katie, as I know what you must be going through.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Katie, we are just relieved that Suzie is doing better. I put myself in your place and if it had been one of mine I would have been a wreck. Melissa was great to let everyone know what happened. It is wonderful to have a group like this one who love their furbabies and are so supportive of each other. Let us know what the vet says tomorrow. My crew sends headbuts to Suzie.

Katie, I'm so glad to hear that Suzie is doing much better now. I'll continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care.