Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: URGENT Prayers needed NOM

URGENT Prayers needed NOM

Katie's Suzie got spay today at around 10 am and stilll hasn't woken up from it and Katie is worried sick. The vet has given Suzie two reversals. She is home now with Katie and Katie is watching her like a hawk pleading with her to wake up. Please pray for Suzie and Katie.
    Melissa

OH! How scary. I've had kitties with a slow wake up but this!

Come on dear Suzie, time to wakie!

Why would a vet send her home if she hasn't woken up from anesthesia?? Even the cats I took to clinics had to be partially awake before the vet let me take them home.

Oh my.... I hope everything is all right.

I don't want to make light of the situation, but I keep hearing the song "Wake up little Suzie, Wake up" going through my head.

I am sure her Meowmie is worried sick.

Many prayers being sent from me and the girls in Indiana.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Prayers on the way. Wake up little girl!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

OM MY!! I would be paniced and taking it to every vet I could find. That scares even ME!!! WAKE UP SWEET BABY!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thoughts and prayers for Katie and Suzie!! Wake up, sweetie!

I'm was just wondering the same question. Why did the vet let Suzie go home when she didn't wake up.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I Am Wondering Too Why A Cat Who Has Not Awakened Was Sent Home, As To My Mind She Should Be Under Observation As It Sounds As Though Too Much Anathesia Was Used.
    Please Wake Up Suzie And Set All Of Our Minds At Ease.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

PT Prayers for Suzie...come back to your meowmie, little girl! Nice long sleep you had, but that's long enough. Wake up and have a purring nap in a loving lap.

Creator, Katie needs and deserves every good thing right now - please restore Suzie to her full health!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I just talked to Katie again on the phone. The reason that the vet let katie take Suzie home without waking up is that no one would be at the vet watching her, she would be all by herself. Katie called urgent care at her town and they said there was nothing that they could do. I found that impossible to believe so i called my vet and asked for advice and she told me what to tell katie to do for Suzie. She told katie to fill empty plastic bottle with real warm water and wrap it in a towel and put it next to Suzie to keep her warm and to give her karo syrup or honey and if she doesn't swallow it to rub it on her gums because suzie is in distress. And if she still doesn't respond to take her to urgent care so they could give her fluids to flush out the aest. But urgetn care already told katie that they couldn't give her fluids. Katie is very worried about suzie. I gave her my vet's number so if she needed more advice she could call her 24 hours a day.
    melissa

I wonder if Katie has a nursing friend or tech who could do some sub-q fluids? Even at a human ER??? (LOOONG shot, I know!) Or a vet on-call at the shelter?

This is awful...keep her warm, Katie, and give her the honey....

Please, God, let Suzie be okay....!

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

HI God ~

Sorrie to call so late ... but we gotz a *Sleepie Kat* down here ... not wakin up aftur Sir Jury ...

Suzie's da name ... Mom Katie iz purdy worried ... not gettin much help frumma 'Mergency Room ---

Wonderin iffin You kuld call down an put a lil *suggestion* inna Doc's earbone ...
    Maybe sumpin like "Dis is GOD Talkin ... HELP dat Kat - NOW!"

Wunna Your *signature* Thunder CLAPPz would be a nice touch, too.
    Maybe **blink** da lites inna Hoppsbittle??

See what You can do, will'Ya, God?
    THANKS!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Oh, how upsetting!! Melissa, please let us know as soon as you hear anything more. Prayers for Suzie!

Katie - if she is swallowing at all, can you get any water down her? Warm water and honey? I know that is not what Melissa's vet said, but I wonder if it will keep Suzie more hydrated?

Suzie...I gotta go to sleep now...but you have to wake up, okay? Your mommy Katie loves you and is taking very good care of you...just open your widdle eyes and look at her!

PT Prayers going out!

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Please wake up little Suzie. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.