Thread: Canine Behavior Type

Canine Behavior Type

Cool test

http://www.petconnectgame.com/petcon...61f977970fdf69

might be fun to try it out on your cats too.

Our results are

STEEL

Your dog is an Organised, Alpha and High Activity type which we call the Commando. The Commando is the most forceful, eye catching yet restrained character. It needs to work and will be on the go all day long. It sees the big picture and is most comfortable and effective working in a team. The Commando is calm, yet energetic maintaining focus on the team leader and the task at hand

GRACE

Your dog is an Organised, Gamma and Medium Activity type which we call the Diplomat. The Diplomat is a task focused, submissive character employing passive, medium energy techniques. It strives to keep order in a small but meaningful area and do the leader's bidding in a passive, sometimes underhanded manner. The combination of Submissive (Gamma or G) and Medium (M) energy factors make the Diplomat a soft, loving, easy care character.

SKYE

Your dog is a Spontaneous, Beta and High Activity type which we call the Adventurer. The Adventurer regularly challenges the social order, routine and environmental orderliness. It constantly searches for new social and environmental standards. It is highly competitive with plenty of energy and a playful spirit but not great at group activities.

SPIRIT

Your dog is an Organised, Alpha and Medium Activity type which we call the Director. The Director enjoys an orderly environment, strong, clear leadership and 'owns' defined small territories e.g. the home, car, owner or couch. The Director's goal is to control, protect, defend and maintain order in its chosen territory/command post

PERFECT

Your dog is a Spontaneous, Beta and High Activity type which we call the Adventurer. The Adventurer regularly challenges the social order, routine and environmental orderliness. It constantly searches for new social and environmental standards. It is highly competitive with plenty of energy and a playful spirit but not great at group activities.

I answered for all my guys, they are pretty similar with trainabilty, personality etc....

Err ok it just went back to Q 1 for some reason .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Both of them!

Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Neat test - I did this for Ruby and Jay

Both of them were :

OBH - Defender
    Your dog is an Organized, Alpha and High Activity type which we call the Defender. The Defender's social position is ambiguous due its Beta (B) nature and it may appear to be a leader or a follower at various times. Defenders are flexible about social structure but their Organised (O) factor means that environmental order and clear rules are preferred. In the 'original wolf pack' Defenders could easily fill any positions vacated due to illness or accident.

That was very interesting. Some of the questions were very hard to answer because neither choice worked. But this is what we came up with:
    Your Canine Behavior Type Index is
    SBH - Adventurer

I don't know if I would call her an Adventurer and she doesn't really challange anyone/anything (she is an extremely timid little girl). However, the last sentence fits her perfectly.

That was fun...mine came out a Defender, the others seem to all be adventurers. In my own words, the others are brats...lol.

Niño came out Adventurer

Niño & Eliza

Dance came out as an Adventurer too, but most of it doesn't describe her. She's extremely submissive and doesn't challenge anybody, ever.

This one describes her much more accurately, but again, not all of it:
    Your dog is an Organised, Gamma and Medium Activity type which we call the Diplomat. The Diplomat is a task focused, submissive character employing passive, medium energy techniques. It strives to keep order in a small but meaningful area and do the leader's bidding in a passive, sometimes underhanded manner. The combination of Submissive (Gamma or G) and Medium (M) energy factors make the Diplomat a soft, loving, easy care character.
    She's more outgoing with a higher energy level than the above describes, but aside from that, it's about right.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Duke

Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

All three.

Your dog is an Organised, Gamma and High Activity type which we call the Deputy. The Deputy is a submissive, mouldable, balanced character. It happily does the leader's bidding, is easily led and controlled but prefers an orderly environment. The Deputy conforms to its leader's wishes most readily. Deputies are easy to train, willing to conform socially and team spirited. They are everybody's friend.

King
    Your dog is an Organised, Gamma and High Activity type which we call the Deputy. The Deputy is a submissive, mouldable, balanced character. It happily does the leader's bidding, is easily led and controlled but prefers an orderly environment. The Deputy conforms to its leader's wishes most readily. Deputies are easy to train, willing to conform socially and team spirited. They are everybody's friend.
    I thought this was so-so... but that's what i thought of the choices.

Koli

Yup, that's her.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

MISTER
    Your dog is an Organized, Alpha and High Activity type which we call the Defender. The Defender's social position is ambiguous due its Beta (B) nature and it may appear to be a leader or a follower at various times. Defenders are flexible about social structure but their Organised (O) factor means that environmental order and clear rules are preferred. In the 'original wolf pack' Defenders could easily fill any positions vacated due to illness or accident

Jack (formally known as rufuss)
    Your dog is an Organized, Alpha and High Activity type which we call the Defender. The Defender's social position is ambiguous due its Beta (B) nature and it may appear to be a leader or a follower at various times. Defenders are flexible about social structure but their Organised (O) factor means that environmental order and clear rules are preferred. In the 'original wolf pack' Defenders could easily fill any positions vacated due to illness or accident

How funny to totally different breeds and personalities yet this says they are the same.