Thread: Spicy

Spicy

Spicy, what a pretty picture you have taken. There must have been a tubbie for you and much combing and brushing involved as you are just immaculate. Today you have a big job so it is good that you are looking your very best. There will be so many people from all over the world who are here to greet you and to pay honor to our Dog of the Day . I hope you like kisses and hugs because I want to be the first one to bestow some on you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh my! How adorable are you!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Spicy

Congratulations you beautiful dog of the day!
    You sound like a handful (and I do mean only a handful!)! What a stunning dog you are. Hope your day is filled with lots of fun and goodies!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Precious, tiny Spicy, you put a smile on many faces this morning!! 1.6 pounds of you, but tons of love!!! Congratulations, little one, on being our Dog of the Day!

Logan is so right, adorable little Spicy!! God must have workerd very hard to pack so much spirit, such a big heart, so much pupitude into such a tiny, little package! And your human did a great job in selecting your "handle!" I'm sure you add a lot of "spice" and a ton of joy to the lives of all who have the GREAT privilege of sharing your world! I can't express in words how precious you are! You started my day off with a huge smile! Look out world, here comes Spicy!! Congratuations to you adorable Spicy! Today the world celebrates you great honor! You've nabbed the coveted title of Friday Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spicy what a cute white fluffy ball of fur you are. I love that photo of you, and naughty, naw I don't think so. lol It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your family and they love you so much. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Spicy, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Spicy you are one cute little puppy dog! I hope our parents take good care of you as you are one little doggie. Your milk white fur is so wonderful. Take Care little one.

Oh Spicy you steal my heart. You have a stricking resemblence to my maltese Tango when he was a pup. I can almost smell the puppy breath. You are such a cutie-pie! You are going to make your family very happy, I have no complaints about my Tango. I can't get over how cute you are.

Spicy
    Your sweet picture sure added a little spice to my day. Looks like a lot of love has been packed into a small package. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today.