Thread: Coolest job ever!

Coolest job ever!

An animal sanctuary that takes in dogs, cats, horses, and pigs is looking for a director to live on site! It is in Wyoming and both Eric and I would LOVE to do this!! I emailed them- who knows if we have the qualifications, but it's fun to dream!!!

What's your dream job?

Wow. That sounds awesome. I hope they call you for an interview. Good luck!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I'm already doing the job I dreamed of doing since I was in the second grade. lol

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

That is so cool! Good luck!

My dream job is to run a sanctuary for retired movie wolves. (It's so sad. They're raised, trained, and then PTS. There are some agencies that re-use their wolves or find them good homes, but there's not many. It's be a lot of work and i know i could handle the part of dealing with the wolves. It's getting the degrees for legality, and obtaining the land that would be the hardest for me. Until those happen it's just a dream.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi
    An animal sanctuary that takes in dogs, cats, horses, and pigs is looking for a director to live on site! It is in Wyoming and both Eric and I would LOVE to do this!! I emailed them- who knows if we have the qualifications, but it's fun to dream!!!

What's your dream job?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Cool. What part of Wyoming? I live in Wyoming. PM me if you want, I might have some more info.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

this morning, my dream job would be a coffee taster and roaster of high quality beans. traveling to africa, latin america and indonesia to sample and meet coffee growers. i need more coffee now
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

That is wonderful! Maybe your dream will come true.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    My dream job is to be a mommy. It's the only job I have consistently wanted since I was two!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Ooooohhh good luck with this!

I would love to be guinea pig keeper at Drusillas Zoo Park near where I live
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Thanks everyone!

I doubt we will get it because neither of us have the background- I have nearly all education jobs (tutoring, teaching, libraries) and nearly all of Eric's is technical. The only thing to show on my resume about animals is my volunteer experience at shelters. Plus, they want you to know about fund raising and so on.

But, we sent in our resumes anyway and who knows, maybe we will get lucky!!

The ranch can be found here: http://www.kindnessranch.org/home.html and it looks so neat. Even if we don't get selected for this job, I may want to intern for a little bit!