Thread: Elle

Former User Guest

Elle

Oh Elle, aren't you a beauty! Absolutely stunning girl, I love your color! I bet you are eating adult food now, aren't you sweet girl, I hope it's more tasteful than the baby food was!
    Have fun today sweetiepie and I hope you get extra treats!

CONGRATULATIONS ELLE, ADORABLE COTD!

Hello Elle the supermodel cat! But your eyes are a far more beautiful colour than our model Elle

Have a wonderful COTD with lots of yummy treats that don't involve kitten food!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

ELLE

OH ELLE YOUR EYES ARE SO PRETTY AND HAUNTING COLOR
    THAT THEY REMIND ME OF AN OWL WHO SITS ON HER PERCH AND HOOTS
    ALL NIGHT. YOUR SILVER COAT LOOKS REGAL LIKE YOUR QUEEN FOR A DAY
    AND YOU ARE. YOUR FACE HAS THE SWEETNESS OF INNONENCE.
    YOU ARE A WINNER IN MY EYES. CONGRAULATIONS.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY,
    SANDY FROST

bijou

Elle, tu es un bijou!
    I hope you speak French? You have such a French name and you are such an exquisite kitty.
    Wanderful color, wanderful eyes! SUPER KITTY!

Boujour, Elegant Ellle!

No, I don't speak French, but it sounded like a good idea...You are a silvery beauty, and we are so pleased to read your story! You are so wonderful! We send many warm congrats for your being selected as today's extremely special, beautiful Cat of the Day! Stay happy, little one!

Noserubs, snuggles and Purrs....Bari and the Pride

Hello Elle! You are truly the most beautiful Silver I have ever seen. If one has not had the exquisite pleasure of seeing a Silver Tabby there is no way a photograph can adequately portray the startling beauty of the combination of those electric green eyes contrasting with that sleek silver coat. Just be patient, sweetie, and you'll get all that good, yummy "big cat" food soon enough...and you'll be glad you had your nutritious Kitten food, because you'll be even more beautiful (if that's possible)! Congratulations and have a great day!
    Love from,
    Syl, CJ and Bubba
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Elle, you are just adorable and I love that photo of you. Anyone can tell how much your family loves you and about the food, in a little while you will have so many choices you won't believe it.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Elle Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a gorgeous girl you are Elle! Love that silver tabby coat - beautiful. Looks like you've got it made in the shade cutie. Cognratulations for being Our Cat of the Day.

Miss Elle, I could just bury my face in that beautiful fur of yours.
    What an exquisite beauty you are and your eyes are stunning. Congratulations on being our very own Cat of the Day!

Now, you just go and demand some yummy adult kitty food!

Elle
    What beautiful eyes you have. You were such a cute kitten that I'm sure you have grown into a beautiful cat now. Congratulations on being our Special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.

Oh Elle... don't you worry about growin up too fast... hang in there one day you will be able to enjoy that big kitty food.... but for now just enjoy being a frisky kitten.. and spoil your mommy with those funny kitten antics and games. You are one beautiful silver girl and your eyes are just breathtaking!! Congratulations Elle our most silvery beautiful COTD!! Hope your day is full of fun and love and cuddles!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hi there sweet Elle!! How I love your name!!! Were you named after that OTHER beauty from "down under" Elle McPherson?? I think you are just as elegant and stunning as she is! (No, more so!) Ut oh....I hope you New Zelander's don't take offense at the Aussie phrase! Elle, look so much like my Mitzy. (RB) She was a beautiful Silver Tabby just like you! And don't fret sweet girl. Before long you'll be chowing down on all of those "adult" goodies! But since this is a very special day for you, I'm sure your person will come up with a bowl of something yummy to celebrate your great honor! Congratulations to you precious Elle! You certainly were a beautiful baby, and I'm sure you've grown to be a beautiful young lady! Ya for Elle, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~