Thread: Three kittens in need of a home ASAP

Three kittens in need of a home ASAP

My name is Heidi, I am in the need of a loving home for three adorable, loving, healthy, very well behaved kitties. About 2 months ago Jason and I welcomed two wonderful orange baby boy kittens into our family. We named them Boots & Chaps. Shortly after having the two boys, a little black and white girl showed up and soon became a member of our family. We named her Hershey.

As you may know we also have three Danes and a Bulldogge. Things were going fine, the kitties in the barn, dogs at the house (restricted in the yard by their radio collars). Well in the last few days the kitties have been getting very daring and started wondering up to the house in the dog’s area. Now Hershey and Boots have almost have gotten killed by trying to get to us up at the house and wondering in the dogs territory. We just can't have a chance of the dogs killing these poor innocent kittens.

So I am asking, do you or anyone you know might want to home any of these kitties? They are all up to date on shots and very healthy. If anyone would like more pictures I will be more than happy to send them. (I will try and get a picture of Hershey also.)

Here is the info on the kitties’ personalities. They are all around 6 months old. Two orange males, Boots & Chaps. Boots is very outgoing and loves to play, Chaps is a lover and loves to be snuggled, he will let you hold him all day if you wanted. One female black and white. Her name is Hershey, she is a lover too, but a bit more skittish to new people, but will win the heart of anyone. All of them are up to date on shots and have been thoroughly vet checked. Boots and Chaps love to eat canned food as well as hard, but Hershey prefers only hard food. They would all do well indoors or outdoors. They are all very friendly to other animals of all kinds. They have been around Horses and dogs and are fine with them.

I have attached some pics of Boots & Chaps

Thanks for any help in advance.

Located in Wharton, Ohio 419-722-1141 (cell)

They sure are cutie pies. I hope that someone will be able to foster them or adopt them. Good luck.