Thread: Beautiful Maisy

Beautiful Maisy

Looking at your photographs, I can't imagine how anyone could have abandoned and abused you. But you found a forever home, and have rewarded your humans with your beauty and unconditional love. I especially love that photo of you in the snow!

Have a very happy and purry special day! But enjoy your catnip responsibly.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Maisy

It's unconscionable that people will still abuse innocent cats like you. I'm thrilled that you found a wonderful home. Even though you were abused, you immediately trusted your new family and purred? What a wonderful testament to your spirit, Maisy. You are truly a beautiful cat, inside and out, and I hope you have a very special day today with your wonderful family.
    Barbara

Maisy sweety

how beautiful...a snow leopard!
    You made my day Maisy, you are so sweet
    Congrats on being COTD, many years of love and backflips for you

Good morning precious Maisy. Oh, what a delicate beauty you are! We are all so very touched by your story, sweetheart. What an amazing girl you are, mustering the courage to survive such unconscionable abuse Thank goodness you were able to hang on until your guardian angel could intervene, guiding you to your wonderful forever family, humans you instinctively knew would cherish you, never harm you, love you unconditionally all the days of your life. I can't think of a more deserving recipient of our Cat of the Day honors than you, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled day celebrating with your proud people and furry pals, sweet Maisy! I hope your Mom will throw in some extra hugs and kisses for me! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet, petite Maisy with the chirpy voice, you've captivated me today. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maisy you are one stunning girl!!!

I can't believe some one could be so cruel to you. If I could give them a swift kick in the behind on your behalf, I would.

Thankfully, you got the last laugh by surviving and finding a wonderful and loving home for yourself!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a gorgeous girl you are, Maisie. My heart breaks when I hear about animal abuse; you were one of the lucky ones to survive and overcome. I am grateful you have a loving home and a family who cares (a LOT!) for you.

I love a chirpy cat! That shows you are intelligent and happy!!

Congratulations to a real winner! Tell your purrents to give you some gentle scritches from me and the boys.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Precious little one .....

You are truly a special soul .... I admire you .. and so do "Andrew" and "Daisy".

You truly deserve COTD in more ways that one. Your beauty is spectacular.

Blog Entries

MAISY the Magnificent

Maisy, you are a very beautiful cat.

I, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince can't imagine how anyone can abuse or abandon a pet member of their family. Mew, Felix was an abandoned kitten rescued, and our purr~ents were the lucky ones who brought him home. Thankfully for me, when my family could not keep me they made sure I was placed with KatMa & Paw-Paw through my veterinarian. I arrived before Felix. We rule our Palace with gentle paws (and in Felix's case, verrrry furry paws ).

Now that you live in your own Palace with people who truly appreciate you, life is good. Catgratulations on being our darling, very special Canadian girl Cat of the Day! Life long & prosper, always loved, cherished and cared for by your humans. Our best to the other kitties too...

KatMa wants to speak for herself but will continue channelling for us ... This is what KatMa wonders:

As your people took you in when you were abandoned, saving you from abuse, I wonder why you and your kitty siblings are not indoor cats? Life is not safe outside for any cat and since you love your three darlings, perhaps you would reconsider your letting them outside? Much safer for them this way.

Hi Gorgeous, this is me, Felix the Prince having my say -- will you fly to Montreal and be my daring kitty girlfriend? Mew, meeeow, you are just my type!

xo xo from our purr~ents and endless purrs to Maisy the Magnificent from "the Boys", Norman & Felix!

Flag of the Province of British Columbia, Canada

Canadian Flag:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore