Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look at my little Ga Lai

Look at my little Ga Lai

I found him under my apartment in Oct last year. At that time he was not more than 4 weeks old. He was screaming loudly, maybe calling his mother. I went downstairs and close to him. But he suddenly shut up and ran away. But he was so small that I caught up with him and got him. There was bad wound around his neck. In hospital, the doctor found a thin rope around his neck. She said if I didn't find him, when he grew up, he would be strangled by the rope.
    And then, Ga Lai began to live his happy life. I love him most even he made me have cold when he first came to my home. He was having cold at that time.

I think this is also my best 'masterpiece'

What a gorgrous baby! I particularly love his 'rose quartz' colored nose leather with a freckle. Soooo cute!

It must make you feel very proud and close to him to have saved his live. Congratulations, little Ga Lai, for picking a wonderful forever home.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

AmberLee

hehe, you look so carefully, even found his freckle.
    Acturally I first time saw a freckle on kitty's face. I thought only human beings have such things.
    After I cleaned for many times, I realized it was a real freckle.

Former User Guest
    Ohh, Ga Lai is adorable, what a little sweetheart! Does his name mean something in Chinese?

Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
    Ohh, Ga Lai is adorable, what a little sweetheart! Does his name mean something in Chinese?
    yes, it really mean something.
    Ga in Chinese means little or tiny.
    Lai means coming. He came into our lives accidentally. To remember this, we called him Ga Lai.

Ga Lai

What a sweet face you have Ga Lai! I am so happy that your human Mom found you and took you to the Doctor. So now it is "Happy Trails" for Ga Lai!

We would like to see more pictures as you begin to grow and thrive! Please have your Mom take lots of photos!

No more colds, please. Stay well!

SAS

He is just precious, and I do see his freckle!! What a lucky kitty to have found you. I know he enriches your life every day. Thanks so much for sharing, and welcome to Pet Talk!

Ga Lai is beautiful! And the meaning is very fitting

I'm so glad you saved him from being strangled, it must have been horrible for him to have lived with a piece of rope around his neck like that

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

what a sweety you are Ga lai !!!!!
    more pictures please ???

SO VERY, VERY SWEET AND SUCH A DARLING NAME. THANK GOODNESS YOU DISCOVERED THIS TINY BABY.

yes more photos..he is so cute!!!
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

What a beauty you are Ga Lai! You look so soft and clean and well taken care of that it's hard to imagine you as a dirty, hungry little kitty crying for a new mom. I'm so glad she found you and took that darn rope off your neck so you can live to a nice, ripe old age. We hope to see many more pictures of you as you continue to thrive in your new home.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by ga.lai

yes, it really mean something.
    Ga in Chinese means little or tiny.
    Lai means coming. He came into our lives accidentally. To remember this, we called him Ga Lai.
    What a great gesture! I love that his name truely means something. Very cool.

He sure is a cutie! I'm so glad you found this little guy and gave him a wonderful home!

By the way, Welcome to PetTalk!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Welcome to Pet Talk and thank you for sharing your perfect little angel with us.

WHO???? would put a rope around a tiny babies neck? It was meant to be that you found Ga Lai and have given him a loving home.

I hope he has a long and happy life with you.

Awww! He's beautiful!!

I also rescued a kitten outside my apartment. Almost 2 weeks ago, I found this poor little dehydrated tabby. After some nursing and a vet visit he's a little skittish, but otherwise a normal happy kitty.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets