Thread: Thanks very much!

Thanks very much!

Thank all for you being warm-hearted! Sorry for replying late due to some computer problems. I have found ways to post pics.

Once I had three cats.But unfortunately I lost one of them, the female Tiger. Now I don't know if she is around my apartment, or even she is still alive. She was once forsaken by her owner. Then she was brought to the cat shelter in our city. Then I adopted her. I was told that when she was found, she had been a mother. But her babies were all dead. She was clever, often wanted to go out and explore outside world. So one day she went out to adventure. I miss her very much, looking at her photos. But does she miss me?

This is Tiger's photo.

Can you all see the pic?
    I first quoted the address of the pic in WEBSHOTS.com, but there was a red cross.
    Can I post pics I uploaded in WEBSHOTS.com?

Wow! Tiger is beautiful!

Webshots has changed there rules and will no longer allow us to post photos from there to here. What many of us do is put a link from our album there here in Pet Talk and invite people to go visit it there. (I'm tireder than I thought. Something is wrong with that sentence and it doesn't make sense. Sorry.)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

oh, I see.
    In many BBS and forum, we have to put a link of the pics instead of uploading them directly to the forum. It is not so easy to find a free space on Internet to place our pics. And the coding is also boring.

I had a free account in photos.yahoo.com, but I cannot login there. I don't know if I lost the pics there. I put almost all the pics there.

Ooohhh...another orange kitty! We love orange kitties here at PT, but then again, we love all kitties here at PT. So sorry to hear you can't find Tiger. Hopefully someone else found her and adopted her and she is living a life a ease.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Such a pretty kitty...that picture is beautiful!!

I'm sorry Tiger is missing. How long has she been gone?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Tiger is beautiful. I hope you find her soon or that some other nice person has given her a happy and loving home. I use imagestation to post my pics.