Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursdays #230 IS OPEN

Thursdays #230 IS OPEN

Well, our barkeep is MIA. So I guess we have to clean this place up by ourselves. Good Lord, we sure do make a mess when we are having fun.

Yeah, when you talk about "cleaning" Mario and the Orc - and look, even the orange kitten (who never grows up) are hiding.

I have the blender clean - crushed ice is ready - what would you all like?

What? Breakfast? o.k. - hows about a yummy omelet with some fresh green pepper - mushrooms - onions - and some chedder cheese?

Who can make cinnamon buns? Bring 'em on.

Chill the champagne - sounds like a Mimosa morning coming up!

It's cool enough for baking - I'll make a coffee ring - how's about it folks? Think "giant Swedish cinnamon bun for sharing only better!" One of these days one of us will have to take a photo of one, hey Barker folks?

Is it too early for eggnog? Spanky says she'll run around and eat up all the leftovers and then play catch-me-if-you-can with Mario and kitten! ^_^

Hoodini would like to say hi to Mario...no loud noises though!

I'll second on that eggnog...yumm!

seems a little too early for eggnog for me. But some hot spiced apple cider sounds just yummy for these brisk September mornings.

Fall starts this weekend. Yikes!

These are not the droids you were looking for

Gini, don't eggs "wiggle" when they are on the plate? And mushrooms squeek right? Hi everyone. I'm in San Diego (Imperial Beach actually) and going up to visit Sara and Don tomorrow and MEET THE E'S YEA ME!!! I would love to get into the kitchen this morning and whip up something, my brother doesn't even own a pot or a dish He mostly eats frozen microwave stuff. There is a dollar store nearby and I'm going to have a blast getting some basics later today. How's about a Bloody to get me in the mood? Clamato juz anyone? Maybe a prawn garnish but no poison olives for me Whew, thanks for being around y'all ~
    ~ at least I'm not...

Ok I have Rufuss here looking for Mario.. Yum Yum can I have some of Karen's Swedish Cinnamon Bun with Butter & Some EggNogg..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Yeah, we'll have to take pics of a coffee ring at some point, maybe for the thursdays Thanksgiving party! (Damn, is that time of year that close alreadY????)

Banana bread is in the oven, I'm sure we can save some for everyone. (It's that time of year again.....LOH is making her annual attempt at killing me with food!)

Should I show everyone how to make popsicle stick sleds?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Ibrought the cake and bolloons for my birthday tomorrow. Also a case of baileys' seems we keep using our bottles up here at Thursdays.....

How bout some of those rolls and a chocolate martini?
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Chocolate Martini= interesting.. Does that contain some of that Baileys'?? Well Happy Happy Early Birthday Dr. Goodnow.. Ok lets get this Party a Rolling..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by Wenisrubber
    Is it too early for eggnog? Spanky says she'll run around and eat up all the leftovers and then play catch-me-if-you-can with Mario and kitten! ^_^

To quote some of my Christmas loving friends in another forum, "It's never too early for eggnog!"
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    It's cool enough for baking - I'll make a coffee ring - how's about it folks? Think "giant Swedish cinnamon bun for sharing only better!" One of these days one of us will have to take a photo of one, hey Barker folks?
    That wasn't too subtle a hint was it Karen?

Lv4pets,

There's already enough butter in a coffee ring to harden your arteries, no need to add more.

Basic description:

Roll out sweet bread dough REALLY thin.

Cover with butter, then sprinkle heavily with cinnamon sugar.

Bake, then cover with confectioner's sugar frosting (Sugar, water vanilla)

No need to add butter.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    Yeah, we'll have to take pics of a coffee ring at some point, maybe for the thursdays Thanksgiving party! (Damn, is that time of year that close alreadY????)

Banana bread is in the oven, I'm sure we can save some for everyone. (It's that time of year again.....LOH is making her annual attempt at killing me with food!)

Should I show everyone how to make popsicle stick sleds?
    Yes dear it is close to that time of the year already! (Karen are you ready with your jingle bells?) And I just want to say in my own defense that I suggested making homemade chicken soup for dinner. It was his idea for me to make the chicken pot pie and baking powder biscuits.

Just a big cherry limeade for me. I'm down sick again. 101 temp and sinus infection. I'll just sit my germy self in a corner and drink my cherry limeade.
    sigh
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~