Thread: Mice

Mice

The hardest critters in the world to photograph, next to the fish. I didn't have time for a nice photo session, but I tried to get at least one shot of each mouse. Completely forgot to get pictures of the new cat. I'll have to borrow a camera for longer sometime so I can get good pics of everybody.

Corinna

Bob, one of my new satin fawns, the satin sheen didn't show in the picture

Billy Joe, Bob's brother, recovering from respiratory infection he had before I got him, needs some grooming

Bordeaux, AKA fuzzface, his cheeks have longer fur than the rest of his body and sometimes when he's all fluffed out he looks like a lionhead rabbit

more...
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Natsuki, AKA old man, my color changing mouse, depending on his stage in molting

Roquefort, the only black tan male I decided to keep

Blackjack, I love the crescent shape on his face, just a little too much color for a good broken-colored face. He's in the jumpy popcorn stage so we had to set him on the food container to get any pics. Pardon the mouse turd.

more...

I tried holding his scruff to keep him still for a face shot, see how well that worked. No mice were harmed in the making of these pictures
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Your mice are all such little cuties!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gypsy, broken brindle, but kinda light to notice the stripes. She has the genes for obesity and controlling her weight is proving to be quite dificult

Piper, chocolate tan girl

more....

Philly, a perfect picture of a mouse who has been barbered by a tankmate, the fur should grow back fine

Luna, beige brindle with genetic obesity issues as well

Ozzy, black tan mouse, at least I think this pic is her and not Roquefort

A few girls in a tank

Kalooki

more...

Merlot, my first dove girl

Lydia, 3 week old dove girl

last page....

Lola, 3 week old broken

Lillie, 3 week PEW

Laylah and Lulu, 3 week PEW, don't ask which of these two is which

done!

Oops! I see you weren't done posting. Glad I checked back to see the rest of the cuties. You sure have a lot of mice!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

They are beautiful!!! And I can relate as to how hard they are to photgraph!

Aww, you're making me miss my meeses.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I love mice! Yours are all so adorable. I miss having mice and I know someday I'll have some once again.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I'm in love.

All of your mice are adorable!
    ~My Clan: Blackie, Rose, Chloe (dogs), Casey, Dameon (ferts), Pheobe (kitty), Dot, Louie (Cavies), Joey (Teil), Pikachu (Dwarf Hammie), Sadie (Guide Dog), R.I.P. Rush (15yrs), R.I.P. Lucy (4yrs)~

Those are such amazing mice! It inspired me to take much needed pics of my mouse, Reece. But I have to say gerbils are much harder to photograph then mice, lol.

But you aren't using runged wheels are you? Mice can get their tails caught in them easily. I certainly wouldn't suggest it. ;]

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

Thank you everybody. I would like to get into showing one day.

Christmas_Hamster, what you see is Roquefort's flimsy plastic comfort wheel that doesn't spin fast enough for me to be concerned. The rest of the mice have solid plastic wheels or fine mesh.

Oh okay! I cannot get over how cute they all are!

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats