Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Pictures of my Foster Kittens - *Cuteness Warning*

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7

Foster mommy, you're being selfish! Where's OUR glass of milk?

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

lol!

That's actually not me, that's a woman at the foster home that they were at prior to coming up my way Those babies will be at my house on Wednesday (I can't wait!!!!) Holding a glass of milk is a surefire way to get them to stay still for a picture!

Thank you Kay for the awesome siggy!!!

Lordy lordy thats it = Best call out the Cutie Patrol due to Cutie OverLoad.. My my that many kittens would make each day very interesting & exciting.. They are all so Adorable.. Now the pics of you trying to eat & the babies wanting to share sure does look like my household with my babies..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Here are some pictures of the babies that are here right now!

I got a total of 13 kittens today - 4 were kind of unexpected, but it's ok, because they're adorable and I'm sure they'll find homes fast. I've gotten a tremendous response from people just from listings ads on craigslist actually - I screen everyone before they even come to meet them, check references, etc.

So, 13 arrived today, and 7 got adopted today! I can't believe how fast so many of them left. 4 of them got adopted in pairs, which I always love to see as well, and the others went to homes with other animals there already, so they'll have buddies to play with. The ones still here are Milo, Pierre and the 4 "D Kittens" as I'm calling them - they are the 4 who came a bit unexpectedly....I'm calling them Donnie, Dharma, Daisy and Diamond.

Enjoy the pics!!

Milo

Pierre, with his cute little mustache and crazy whiskers!

Beautiful Gretchen - she is adopted, but hanging out here until Friday when her owners pick her up. She is adopted with Frannie!

more to follow.......

Frannie, who is currently sleeping on my shoulder....she's leaving with Gretchen Friday!

Now some of the "D" kittens....

Daisy

Dharma

Diamond

Donnie

Some group shots of the D's

little Chandler, who left today, smooshing Dharma into the couch lol!

2 more to follow.......

They arrived today!! Pics in posts 19, 20 and 21

Lastly, 2 pictures of my boy Cheddar, greeting visitors as he always does....face/head bumpies and kisses. He's such an attention hog.

Today a friend of mine brought over a donation of a bunch of cat and dog food - but I had no idea how much she was bringing...I just took these pictures of our front hallway, which my fiance had just gotten through cleaning out....

think we have enough food for a while?!

Hope you enjoyed the pics!! Now off to change the litter box

Thanks for updating us about the new kittens. They sure are adorable and I'm glad that many of them have already found new homes. You sure have a lot of Tuxies so I hope you'll be able to find some Tuxie lovers. I think that Cheddar is my favorite out of all of them because he's an orangie and I'm a huge orangie fan and because he has a wonderful personality too. Please continue to keep the pictures coming. Yes, I agree that you have enough food for a while LOL Good luck.

I hope I can find some tuxie lovers too! I'm sure someone will want to adopt them, they're too cute to pass up

I'm trying to make sure that the "D" kittens get adopted in pairs - they were born to a feral mom and captured when they were a couple of weeks old, so they're pretty good with people but a little timid...I think having one of their littermates with them at their new home would definitely help them not be so afraid. They let me pick them up and everything, and they don't claw or hiss at all, they're just nervous. Plus, they have never met dogs before today, so I think the 3 here have thrown them for a loop!!

Cheddar is such a good boy - everyone that comes here says that he acts just like a dog, and he does lol - he comes when you call him, and gives people baths if you sit still long enough. He is also a big fan of dog bones....he tries to steal them from the pups all the time.