Thread: The Girls Are Comming!

The Girls Are Comming!

Most of you know that I recently moved to Arizona about a month ago, and we had to leave Maggie and Autumn behind at our old farm with my grandpa and another couple. My dad is still in Minnesota taking care of his bussiness and he is staying at my grandpa's house on the farm. My dad said that Maggie and Autumn are very sad, so he changed his mind about not letting them come down here. So, in about 2 weeks they will be making the 2,000+ mile trip from Northern Minnesota with my dad and C.P (our cat). My dad doesn't ever take care of them or the cat, so it should be interesting. My mom is worried that he will lose one of the animals when he lets them go potty, so I might be flying up there and then making the car ride back with him so I can help, but I'm going to wait a few days before I decide.

I just wanted to share the great news with you all! I miss my babies so much! I have some pictures of them from the day I moved, I will try get them posted soon!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

That is great news! I can imagine how you are feeling. EXCITED! WEE!

That's great! I had a funny feeling this would happen. Can't wait to see pics of the girls.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Glad to hear that the girls will be back with you soon. I know how much you miss them. But I think your grandfather should get himself another little dog so he won't be so lonely.

So they're going to stay with you in AZ for good? Or is he just visiting you and is bringing them with him??
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

That's great, Beth! We know how much you missed Autumn and Maggie. Glad you get them back!

Wonderful!
    I'm so excited for you.. I can't imagine how much you've missed your girls.
    Can't wait to see the pictures. :]

They are staying here for good. I was talking to my mom about adopting an older dog from the humane society for my grandpa, but she wasn't sure if he even wanted something to take care of. I'm going to have to talk to him about it, and if he wants another dog, then we will get him one, but his dog just died a few months ago and I don't think he would want to "replace" him.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

*hugs* Congrats!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Woohooo that is wonderful news, how exciting.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Happy Days!

I'm so excited for you, the girls and for us here at PT! That means new pictures I miss seeing them!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thats great news!! Can't wait to see pictures of them both.

Congratulations to everyone - and I do think your Dad would appreciate an extra pair of hands - doing potty breaks with two dogs and a cat to keep track of on a road trip can get pretty overwheling by yourself!