Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramone says hi....

Ramone says hi....

Hi everybody. My name is Ramone.

I was adopted by a nice family.

One day I was in a scary shelter. Then I went for surgery. When I woke up from surgery I was taken home by a new mom and dad. Here's a pic of where I got my surgery done. Mom says it's a little obscene but I think it's okay. Maybe I'll have a cool scar that the chicks will dig.

Oh don't mind the silly contraption around my waist. Mom says I only have to wear it for a little while until I learn that inside is not for peeing on. I've never really been inside before.

I like inside because it has lots of bones to chew on.

I really like chewing on things. But mom says the coffee table is not for chewing. Inside sure has a lot of rules.

*Thanks Ashley*

This is the look I give my mom when she's petting me. I love her.

This is my new sister. She's okay. Sometimes she gets mad at me for stepping on her.

I don't have any pics of me with my new brother yet. He went to work with our dad today so he wasn't around for the picture taking.

Posing for pics and chewing on bones really makes me tired.

Mom says don't mind the carpet. She says I'm shedding alot due to poor nutrition, stress and being under anesthetic. She says she can't wait until she can bath me. I'm not sure what a bath is, but for some reason mom really laughed and said not yet when I followed her into a room in the house. I jumped in here all by myself and she just laughed. Moms are confusing.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi because she said I would have lots of friends on here.

*Thanks Ashley*

Hi Ramone! You sure are a handsome boy! Congratulations on finding yourself a great new family!

Don't worry bud, Shelties are annoying like that but you get used to it. My favorite game is jumping too close to Kai, then running away really quick before he can get mad at me. It's lots of fun!
    -Keeva

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Oh my! Ramone is one of the most handsome Rotties I've seen in a while. Your pics make him look like he is close enough to pet. Is he a quick learner?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Ramon, you look so happy. Congratulations on your new family, they will show you how is a dog PT life!

Ramone you are one gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so happy, it brought tears to my eyes, I have a soft spot for rotties and cockers and you certainly were worth seeing!!!!! I hope to get to see more of you. Welcome Home and Good luck with the potty training.

Your mom is right Ramone,you will have lots of friends on here! You are adorable.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Okay, first of all..... I have to admit to laughing out loud at the belly band you made for him! The Duct Tape is a perfect touch!!
    Hey, it works... right??? And it's cheaper than buying one!

OMG.. he is gorgeous!!
    Oh I can't flipping believe they left him behind, those people must be out of their minds!

I'm so glad he fits in well with the shelties too!
    Don't worry Ramone, you'll catch on to the "House Rules" quickly!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

A-Roooos, Ramone!
    Welcome to PT. I just got here myself about a month ago. We have a lot in common - we're both new here, we're both very handsome, and I have a new sister too! She gets real snippy when I step on her accidentally on purpose. And she looks about as happy with me as your sister does with you. Oh well, the nice people on PT keep telling me she'll come around one of these days. Good luck learning the indoor rules, buddy! Hope to see lots of you around here.

A-rooos to yoos,
    ~Jack

Ramone, you are one beautiful doggie. I can't imagine anyone leaving you behind. I am glad that you now have a new family that will love you forever and who knows one day you and your new brother and sister may become the best of friends!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

I'm in L-O-V-E with you Ramone! You sure are one handsome boy. I'd love to smooch all over that cute face of yours

I know for sure that you have one of the best forever homes now and your going to have a ball with your new family!

And don't worry, Roxey gets mad when Bon steps on her too...she'll get over it

Lots of loving hugs and kisses to you sweetie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi, Ramone

I have to agree with what others couldn't help but mentioning....Ramone is simply one of the most gorgeous Rotties I've ever seen. I can't specify exactly what it is but he has very approachable expression.

After seeing these pictures, I guess we can also now add another use for duct tape. (hee, hee) Ramone, you look like one smartee pup, and I'm thinking you shall surely figure out about no peeing in the house. Watch the Sheltees for what to do.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Your Mom is right - you are going to find yourself lots of new friends here!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Ramone, it is very nice to meet you. I like the picture of the look you give your mom when she gives you pets. Could you please have her give you some for me? I hope your surgical site heals up very well and fast. Inside is a very nice place to be, especially when it gets cold out or it's raining. I know you can learn where to "go" because you've already shown how smart you are!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678