Thread: I been so busy since returning home!!

I been so busy since returning home!!

What could keep me so busy you wonder? Ah, loving and hugging and a lap full of babies ever since I walked in the door last night! I do declare, they are getting more and more affectionate every time I come home! They have a program worked out to keep me occupied, making sure I am not neglected for a moment!

Giz's job... Lay against me, looking up ever so sweetly and "MEOOOOW'ing" should I stop petting her.

Samantha's job, jump after Mom's fingers as they peck the keyboard when it is her turn to occupy my lap and she is to stand in front of the computer monitor when Giz is in my lap to make sure both hands are on Giz and I get little ot no computer time. When she is tired of doing that, she is standing in my lap, facing me, giving me hugs and head bumpies.

Amy's job is to be Amy, my sweet little angel that loves me to sing to her as she purrrrs happily in my lap. ( I find it terriable hard to read or type while singing and looking into her eyes! )

Boos job, sit at the door and howl to get out then howl as she walks around the house to get my attention and demands to be petted and loved.

It has been a WONDERFUL homecoming again and I can tell, I was missed.

This trip out was so much fun! We got our old pilot back that left us 2 or 3 years ago to go try other boats and he is a crazy nut that makes life so much fun when he is around. My Captain knew he was coming back but kept it a secrete from me because he knew I would be thrilled to have him back on with us. He told me that was the hardest secrete he ever kept in his whole life, that he wanted to tell me so bad but promised not to tell. Even our dispatcher was told not to tell me so I was actually blown away when he walked into the galley for supper the night we got on. That was the biggest surprise I think I ever had! This made that trip seem to just fly by!

Also, I posted some pictures of a boat that passed by one of our last days on the boat that I am tickled to death that I got. They are here http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=133466

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The welcome committee has been busy planning for your return! Sounds like they have hit just the right mix, enough to go around for everyone. Enjoy! And welcome back, we missed you, too!

Welcome home Laura! It's nice to have you back - I'm sure you missed your furbabies and will be catching up on lots of huggins
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Yay Laura!!!! I was thinking about you today. Glad you are back home and with your babies.

From Decker with Love

Welcome home! You (and your messages) were greatly missed!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Welcome Home Laura!! We missed you dearly. Glad to hear you had a good trip and a wonderful homecoming

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

WEEEEELCOMMMMMMME HOMMME LAURA! You were missed around here! But we are so glad to see you back home! Isis sends a purrrrr-row! your way!

Welcome home, Laura! I posted on your boat thread in General! I'm so glad to hear that your babies gave you yet another wonderful welcome home!!!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The Pet Angels Are In New Orleans For Party Time And They Are Bringing A Huge Party For You And Your Cats From Bourbon Steer, With Lots Of Delicasies And Gourmet Food.
    They Want You All To Have A Great Homecoming!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS