Thread: new goldfish (sorry no pics! :(

new goldfish (sorry no pics! :(

I just got 11 new goldfish...does anyone have any name suggestions?
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Name the boys Bob and the girls Mabel. 11 goldfish! for a pond? What variety?
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Name one Goldilocks! Congrats on the new additions. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Congrats!

I can't remember if you are a big fish person, but in case you are a newbie, do you know about keeping the ammonia levels low in the tank? Goldfish, for lack of a better phrase, are big pigs and give off a lot of ammonia. 11 new ones in a new tank could get deadly really fast. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I can't remember if you are a big fish person, but in case you are a newbie, do you know about keeping the ammonia levels low in the tank? Goldfish, for lack of a better phrase, are big pigs and give off a lot of ammonia. 11 new ones in a new tank could get deadly really fast. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Hey, I've had fish for over 10 years and I've had goldfish off and on since then, but thanks for being so concerned about them! I got some for my 40 gallon tank and I'm giving my dad some for his 55 gallon at his house. So they won't all be together

Name one Goldilocks! Congrats on the new additions. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    That's so weird--I've already named one Goldielocks! I also named another one Bear (Goldielocks & The Three Bears

Name the boys Bob and the girls Mabel. 11 goldfish! for a pond? What variety?
    LOL! Nope, not for a pond....they are about the size of a quarter with pretty tails (not sure of the correct name) they're really colorful too
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Aw, Congratulations! Name one Ecco, after my poor little boy who died a few months back. Ecco is pronounced Echo.