Thread: Sweet Lucky Ducky

Sweet Lucky Ducky

Your rescuer is a Blessing. Look at the wonderful life you are living. I want you to thank your family for loving you from me. You have become a stunning bird worthy of the good life. Enjoy being Pet of the Day honey!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Potd

What a blessing it was that you came along and adopted him. Bravo!
    May he give you maqny years of love and joy.
    Sandy Frost

Tuwee, if there truly is such a thing as a lucky duck, then it must be YOU! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tuwee just look at your precious baby face!!! I'm in love!!!

I'm so happy your wonderful guardian adopted you. What a beautiful and happy looking boy you look in your grown-up picture. I hope you have a special and wonderful day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special and very deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love ducks and your story was such a sweet one. I'm so glad you saved that little baby duck's life! He sure is beautiful now..I love his adult picture
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Tuwee, you are one lucky duck for sure and your human luckier still to have a beautiful feathered friend in you! Oh, what a happy ending! Bless your Mom/Dad for rescuing you, for providing such a deserving creature with the happy life he so rightly deserves! And your photos...heart melters! Oh, what a cute little duckling you were sweetheart and how magnificent an adult you've grown to be; simply glorious! Congratulations to you precious Tuwee, our extra special and most deserving, Pet of the Day! Much love to you precious Tuwee with wishes for a long and happy life with your wonderful person!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Tuwee! You are definitely a lucky duck! You were so cute and fuzzy when you were a baby and now you are growing up to be very handsome. You seem to be living a very happy life. Congrats on POTD!

Tuwee Lou, you brought such a smile to my face when I saw you this morning! Just didn't have time to reply until now. Congratulations on being POTD! You're a cutie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your duckling baby picture shows you were absolutely the essence of cuteness, Tuwee Lou! What a treat to see and read about you . . . my day was brightened!

I am so happy that you were adopted and no longer had to fret over being left at that feed store all alone, peeping and dodging the slings and arrows of those mean-spirited people that worked there. Poor thing . . .

All that is behind you and hope it is erased from your memory, as you are now a cyber-star POTD, and such a handsome drake! Blessings to you and your loving rescuer, darling ducky!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs