Thread: Volcom

Hybrid View

Volcom

He is just adorable! Thanks for sharing him with us!

The tail tells all, eh Volcom? Oh, what a precious, fluffer-pupper you are, sweetie! I see you still have your irresistible "puppy scruffy" doo! And not only are you handsome as can be, but smart as well, a genius in fact! I remember when my girl was a puppy, the first time she locked eyes with me in Puppy K, awaiting my command. What a proud moment that was, as I'm sure it was for your Mom, too! You may have had a bit of an emotional setback as a wee one, being tormented by the kids, but thanks to your Mom's devotion and love, it's clear you're well on your way to becoming one confident and trusting young man, the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for!

Thanks for the smiles, adorable Volcom! Hope today you're treated to not just one, not two but three trips to the dog park...and lots of extra hugs, kisses and treats, too! Congratulations Volcom, our extra special and most deserving, DOG OF THE DAY! I hope your Mom will give you an extra big hug and kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Volcom, what a precious little boy you are. I'm so glad that your sissy loves you because you certainly deserve it. Who could resist that sweet little face. And you'll slow down on the food some day but a little boy has to build up his strength for all that playing. Wish I could give you a big hug and kiss dear Volcom. Congratulations on being our dear little DOTD.

I agree with you he is the most adorable little doggie! (but not as cute as my dog) But he is amazingly cute!
    Everybody Keep Rockin
    Buster & owner Kelly Kelly Corpus Christi, TX

Quote Originally Posted by amauigirl
    He is just adorable! Thanks for sharing him with us!
    he is soooo cute!!!