Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Tango

Oh my goodness, I am just in shock.. How terribly terribly sad.. I am so so sorry.
    I've been BOO'd!

I am so sorry to hear about Tango - you've made a difficult decision but one that bears all the love you have for your special girl. Rest in Peace baby girl and know your Mommy and everyone at PT misses you terribly.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

OMG not Tango Im so so sorry.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I'm very sorry.

RIP Tango. You were well loved.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I Am So Sorry to Read This about Your Beautiful Tango...
    She was a Beautiful Dog...And So Well Loved....
    Shes' Been a Pet Talk Favorite for a Long Time....
    Godspeed to The Rainbow Bridge Sweet Tango....
    Scrubber & Ms.Puss w/be There to Greet and Guide You....
    You are In Our Thoughts and Prayers
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Rest in Peace Beautiful Tango Play hard at the bridge sweetheart

Words can not express how sorry I am. You did the only thing you could do for her. Please know that you made the right decision

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm so very sorry. I wish I had some better words of comfort for you right now. Tango was such a special dog- she really touched a lot of people here and I could tell she was very treasured by her family. Please accept my condolences.

I am sorry to hear about you and your family's loss. RIP Tango.

I can't stop thinking of you and Tango. Your situation reminds me of how Sami left me just over 3 years ago. She also woke up and couldn't move. We said good bye that same day, but she was 12 and 65 lbs. She was OLD. My heart is breaking for you. I have prayed to my dear Sami that she is showing Tango the "ROPES" at the bridge. If you need anything please let me know.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

OMG! OMG!

I'm always so hesitant to check Memorial because I get so scared, and I thought I would pass out when I saw Tango's name.

I loved that girl so much. I can't believe she's gone. That face. I'm relieved she's not suffering, but it doesn't ease the pain. I'm sorry beyond words. Thank you, dear, sweet, gorgeous Tango for always bringing smiles. It was an honor to know you. Rest in Peace darling. *sends message to Cody to keep a loving eye on her* Condolence Hugs.

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Dev, I can't even begin to express how sad I am and how much I would love to give you a giant hug right now. Like you said in Winter's thread, the "good ones" always seem to leave us far too soon. It isn't fair.

Tango will never be forgotten. Even though I've never met her it feels as if I knew her, and I know how much she meant/means to you. Sending you gigantic ((((hugs)))).

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Tango was definitely one of my secret loves here on PT. She was one of the most beautiful mixed pups I've ever seen and actually was one of the first Toller mixes I'd ever seen and sparked my interest in the breed. I will definitely miss her, she was beautiful, but she is enjoying her life to the FULLEST in a much much better place right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as she really was one of my favorites here on PT and don't ever for a second even think that you didn't do everything you could, we all know you tried your best and I believe you made the right decision in the end. I just.... don't know what else to say. I will really, really miss her

facebook

Devan, I've really spent all day trying to find adequate words to say. I still don't feel my words are adequate enough but I wanted to say something before I go to bed. I haven't spent a second without you and Tango on my mind. When you mentioned her brother Winter and how he was in the same situation I was hoping there would be a different outcome for Tango.

You know how much I love your girl and how she has always been a special girl to me. She reminded me so much of my sweet Kiki personaility/activity wise. I can't imagine the same thing happening to Kiki, she would be miserable. So, you certainly did the right and best thing. You are so wonderful for being so unselfish and thinking of Tango first.

9/11 will always be a terrible, terrible day for many reasons now.

I am sure Tango is running pain free, frisbees and all, with her brother Winter. I bet they are have so much fun together.

{{{HUGS}}} and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Unhappy

Oh God Devan. I am so, so, so sorry. I loved Tango like she was my own and I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are going through right now. I know you loved her best. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I wish I could take away the pain that you're going through right now. She was taken away from this Earth way too soon.

She was one of my favorite pet talk pups and I know she will never be forgotten. She touched so many hearts around the globe including mine. Rest in peace, sweet beautiful Tango. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Devan. Remember we're here for you whenever you need us. (((HUGS)))

I Loved You Best
    Copyright © Jim Willis 2002,
    all rights reserved
    So this is where we part, My Friend,
    and you'll run on, around the bend,
    gone from sight, but not from mind,
    new pleasures there you'll surely find.

I will go on, I'll find the strength,
    life measures quality, not its length.
    One long embrace before you leave,
    share one last look, before I grieve.

There are others, that much is true,
    but they be they, and they aren't you.
    And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought,
    will remember well all you've taught.

Your place I'll hold, you will be missed,
    the fur I stroked, the nose I kissed.
    And as you journey to your final rest,
    take with you this...I loved you best.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..