Thread: Sammy!

Sammy!

Hello there, Sammy! Your story touched my heart today, sweetie. I am the owner of a rat the same age as yourself, and she has been struck down with a few rather debilitating ailments. I have felt so heart-broken for so long over this.

Your pictures, and tales of your cute little antics, reminded me that age means nothing to a rat. To your species, age is something you take as it comes. Whatever gets in your way, you just keep your fighting spirit and get on with it. I'm sorry you suffered the loss of your cage-mate, but I admire your ability to carry on with a sweet little rattie smile.

Thank you for once again awakening my senses to my dearest Tia, for whilst she is slowly losing the ability to move, she is still very much like yourself; a lover of cuddles, a kitchen towel puller, and most of all, my best friend.

Sammy, your owner loves you very much as if you were her child. Keep showing her how much you love her in every hour you spend together. For rattie kisses are worth the world's weight in gold.

Zara and her rat, Tia Maria.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Oh Sammy! I was so touched, reading your Mom's lovely tribute to her bestest buddy in the world! How very loved you are sweetheart; every animal companion should know such devotion, every human, the unconditional love a furkid such as you. And after reading Miss Z's beautiful message to you, it's clear she and her beautiful girl Tia share the same everlasting bond of friendship that you and your Mom do...my thoughts and prayers go out to here and Tia!

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of yoru furbro Pod...blessedly you and your Mom have one another to look to for comfort. No doubt he's looking down on you from the Rainbow Bridge, so proud to see you honored here today!

You may be a senior Sammy but I must say, you look like a kid and you certainly haven't let the years keep you from living life to it's fullest! And how cute is your picture? What a life!

Congratulations to you sweet Sammy, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday Pet of the Day! Cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a super, fun filled day! Maybe your Mom will pass along an extra treat or two to you, from me! Now, off to check out your MS page; how cool is that!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sammy you are adorable!!!

What a sweet little face you have!!!
    I can tell by your guardian's words that you are very much loved. That's just they way it should be!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like your play box is befittingly decorated to celebrate your POTD status, super Sammy! I hope you have a great big party and revel in all the festivities and attention bestowed upon you, deserving Sammy. You can groom upon my shoulder any time, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi, Sammy! You are an adorable rat. What a cute face, and it sounds like you are a lot of fun, too. I hope you enjoyed your special day today. Congrats on POTD!