Thread: Dearest C.C.!!

Dearest C.C.!!

Thank you for sharing with us the story of C.C. . She certainly sounded like she was the BOSS and had lots to say if things did not go her way. And that was just fine!!! It is never easy to lose such a special friend of so many years, but C.C. knows how much you loved her and her spirit will never leave you. I am sure that C.C. and your Mom are keeping close tabs on you from their vantage point in Heaven. I somehow can picture your Mom still removing cat fur from her clothes, a good memory!!! Sleep softly, dear C.C. ...
    Last edited by kb2yjx; 09-09-2007 at 07:00 AM. Reason: misspelling
    Nine is Fine!!

Your story is charming, C.C. What a purr-fect brat you were. You were living proof that cats were made for humans to spoil.

Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

To the Mom of C.C.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us. We're so happy to honor her and her legacy of love. Tears were falling as I read your beautiful, tribute; what a very special, very beautiful girl she was and what a wonderful life she was blessed with, so lucky to have had not just one but two such devoted Moms C.C. not only left her distinctive "mark" on your Mom's clothes, she left everlasting pawprints on the hearts of all who knew her.

For sure your precious baby has earned her angel wings and she and your Mom, watching over you from heaven until that happy day when you all are reunited in love.

Bless you precious C.C. It was an honor meeting you today, sweet angel.
    {{{HUGS}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST TOUCHING TRIBUTES TO A COMPANION FRIEND THAT I HAVE EVER READ.
    AND IN JACKSON MISSISSIPPI AT THE PET ANGEL PICNIC C. C IS READING THESE KIND WORDS WITH TEARS IN HER EYES AND WHEN THE PET ANGELS START THIER FOUR DAY VACATION IN NEW ORLEANS C. C WILL SEND A SPECIAL GIFT TO HER MEWOMIE TO LET HER KNOW THAT SHE STILL LOVES HER GUARDIAN AND WILL SEE HER AGAIN IN PARADISE.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE FOUND CATS SEND LOVE AND A BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW TO THE UNFORGETABBLE C C OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

To CCC's Mom

What a beautiful and touching story. I have tears running down my face. I am so glad all of you were together and loved one another. May those memories keep you warm during any dark days during your life. Cats are such feeling, emotionally driven animals. I am so glad we have them to love.

Beautiful CC

Dear CC's master (or do I have that backwards) ... only an animal lover can appreciate your wonderful tribute to your friend CC. It brought back memories of several of my kitties that I have loved and lost. You and your mom gave that little CC a wonderful life - the best ever! She was fortunate and so were you and your mom to have known her. CC is now chasing butterflies with my kitties in heaven.

Take care and thank you for sharing ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us. C.C. was obviously a very special kitty and you and your Mom were both blessed to have her in your lives. It's always so hard to lose a treasured cat. Be comforted to know that there are many of us who understand your loss. Also, be comforted to know that C.C. and your Mom are together again and one day, you'll see them both again.

Until then, rest in peace, sweet C.C. May God bless you and both your adopted Mommies.

C.C.'s story was great. Thanks for sharing the special memories you have of her. She was a beautiful kitty. I can see why she was so special, and I'm sure she and your mom are smiling on you now. Congrats on COTD!

major LES here.

thank you so much for sharing CC's story. She was a very special lady.

thank-you

These are not the droids you were looking for

Hi,
    I am C.C.'s mom. I've been offline for the last few days so I didn't know until now that my baby C was selected as cat of the day. Thank you all so much for your kind comments. Although it's been over three months since C.C. passed away, I still miss her as if it were only yesterday that she left me.

I wrote another tribute to C.C. here if anybody is interested in reading it:

http://www.owlwatcher974.com/cc.html