Thread: Beautiful Nana

Beautiful Nana

Nana,
    Your Story is a Bittersweet one.....But I see now that your are at Your Furever Home!!!! And Healthy & Happy!!!!
    God Bless the Family that You Found and they Took You In!!!
    You are a Beautiful St.Bernard,Dear Nana!!!!!
    Enjoy Being D.O.T.D!!!!!
    For Many Years to Come!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Nana, my kids call my mother 'Nana' so right away I thought you had a very special name. After I read your story I realized just how special you are. You were a smart little girl to find your way to the farm of your forever humans. I hate to even think about how that bullet found its way into your paw. No matter now, though! You are healthy and loved, the way I wish all dogs were. Nana - a Saint of a Dog - and our Dog of the Day!

Good Morning Nana Girl!!

We're in love with the likes of you, sweet girl. You have to have the sweetest face we've seen in quite awhile. A true gentle giant and a beautiful presence. We're so sorry to hear about your rough start in life. We shudder to think what could have put you in that shape. The good part of this story is that you're doing great now in your forever home with your loving family. Please tell the family to give you some mega sized kisses today in honor of being our wonderful DOTD!!!! We wish you happiness always and send big congratulations!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and congratulations to you, beautiful Bernie girl, Nana Oh, what a gorgeous, happy, smiling pup I see before me! It's painful to imagine you starving and emaciated with a bullet in your paw, lost and alone. I can only imagine how you came to find yourself in such dire circumstances but thankfully you were able to muster the strength and courage to hang on until finally, your found your way to your forever family! Talk about a big heart! And after reading your bio. Nana, it's clear you couldn't have wandered into a more caring and loving home! And how lucky are your humans, being blessed with a doggie as beautiful, as gentle and loving as you! Sounds like a heavenly match to me! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration with your fab family, Nana! What a truly worthy honoree you are! Big, Bernnie sized hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nana!

You are the most beautiful girl ever! You are such a miracle to your family, especially that you are a healthy doggie! You deserve to be Dog of the Day! Congratulations Nana!

Nana, you are a beauty! What a story from your puppyhood. Seems you wandered to the right home, a good home. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Nana, I'm so happy you found such a wonderful furever home, if ever a dog deserved one, it's you! Big hugs & kisses to you, sweetheart. Have a wonderful special day as our DOTD!

Hello Nana,

I am so pleased to meet you sweet girl.I am so happy that you were
    rescued from neglect by a wonderful family. It is a blessing to see what
    a beautiful ,loving friend you've turned out to be. Big congratulations on
    being our very deserving Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Nana.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Nana! (Is someone in your family a "Peter Pan" fan?) How wonderful that you made your way to a home and family that has loved and cared for you so excellently! I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day, precious girl! Big hug to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear darling Nana, what an awful beginning. I'm so glad you made it to the farm of your dreams because your loving family was surely waiting for you there. Like Nana who looked after the Darling family in Peter Pan, you will look after and love your family til the very end, won't you sweet girl. I hope you achieve a second miracle and live a long healthy life with no arthritus in that poor injured paw. Hugs and kisses for you dear Nana. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Dear, sweet Nana! How you must have suffered, with that bullet in your poor paw. Likely some kids were "just having fun" and they caused you such pain!

I am so happy for you, to have found such a loving home. May you be blessed with many years to enjoy the shade of the chestnut tree on your farm!

I am so glad you found a great forever home!

Congrats on being a very special, BIG DOTD today.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hi, Nana! I loved reading your story. Thank goodness you stumbled upon your new family and they nursed you to good health. You look very happy in these pictures. I wish you a long, healthy, and happy life. You deserve the best! Congrats on DOTD!