Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger

Tiger

Tiger, you handsome tom, I love your face And I love your coat. You look a lot like Juni's father.
    Juni also likes rubber bands, she plays a while with them then she eats them, you have to tell her they are not good for kitty stomachs, because she doesn't believe me

Roaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr - go Tiger, you beautiful baby! What stunning markings you have, and such clean, shiny, pettable fur. You can come and play with my kitties in their jungle any day. Have a beautiful COTD.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Former User Guest
    Tiger, you sound like fun when you are fetching with your human, I bet it looks funny! And how clever of you to hide those rings behing the dresser for a later use

Have fun today too, as we honour you as our COTD!

CONGRATULATIONS TIGER!

There's a good looking little fellow. What a terrible time he must have had suddenly finding himself in "animal prison". But he certainly looks happy now. Good luck.

Hey there you handsome Tiger man you!! It was such a relief to read you got sprung from jail!! And what a terrific forever home you have chosen! I have to tell you, besides your sleek, shiny coat and those beguiling golden eyes, I am taken with those precious, pink paw pads of yours! And Tiger, tell your Mom she's not alone with the early wake up call! All 4 leggers at this house thinks it's the perfect time for a game of fetch too!! You are just precious Tiger!! Congratulations to you dear boy!! Today is a very special day for you!! You're the Cat of the Day! Lots of cuddles and hugs to you, you handsome dude!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiger what a handsome boy you are there sitting on top of your human's various papers sort of like a little kitty paperweight! Your eyes have so much expression and give a hint as to what a playful little guy you are. I am hoping that you have a very special day today, maybe even a nice game of fetch the rubberband, because it's your day in the spotlight! Congratulations to Tiger, our very special Cat of the Day!

Tiger you're just GRRRRRRReat!

We have a soft spot for handsome stripers...BeBop could be your cousin http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/June/05.html - he sends along paw applause!!! I love your spunky look! You can tell you're full of energy just looking at that great picture! Congratulations, handsome Tiger, on being today's very, very special Cat of the Day! Stay happy and take it easy on your Human in the mornings...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Hello Tiger!!
    TABBY AND WHITE!!! What a special kittie is a tabby and white I never knew my CJ had a twin! And what's this with the milk rings?? She does the same thing, only hers go under the fridge. When we moved last year I counted 23! Do you like to wear yours on your paw like a bracelet? You are such a cool cat, especially your "surprised" eyes and your gorgeous smile! Enjoy your day and tell your Mom or Dad to move the dresser again so you can have a "ring fest" in celebration. Love and best wishes from,
    Syl, CJ & Bubba
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just a correction from my last post....I meant to attach a picture of Bubba and got the wrong file! That was a funny that made the rounds at my work....here's Bubba

I don't believe this...it didn't attach the pic....If it doesn't work this time, I promise I won't try again..

Sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tiger, my what a handsome cat you are, that photo of you is wonderful. It sounds like you would be a lot of fun to be around wanting to play all the time, and how about getting your human up so early in the morning, I think you are doing a favor for them, it makes the day longer. LOL Congratulations dear, sweet Tiger Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a handsome boy you are Tiger! Sounds like you really deserve to be COTD as you bring your human so much joy and companionship. Hope you get special treats and scritchies today, or maybe another milk ring to hide behind the dresser (funny how they are no fun once they're back there ). Enjoy you day in the sun!!!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Love cats

I love cats. I have always wanted one,but my mom can not stand any type of animals in our apartment so I had to live without one. My heart weeps. :-( So you guys tell how does it feel to have a cat?

Tiger
    What a handsome fellow you are! My cats love plastic rings off jugs too! Congratulations on bringing so much happiness to your family and on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hello handsome Tiger. You are a lovely cat, your coat is magnificient. You better stop waking people up so early, that is not nice. Ha!