Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm crazy....new addition...(pics)

I'm crazy....new addition...(pics)

So a little background info before I get into how crazy I am....

A few months ago I was walking from my house to get into my car to go to work at 6:30am. A male intact rottie came running around the house and ran up to my dogs.... I didn't know who he was so I called my dogs and they ran and jumped into my car.... and so did the rottie. I went back into my house and told my bf that there was a rottie in my car. He didn't know who he belonged to either.

I thought I had seen a rottie a few weeks before, but I wasn't sure what house he had gone into... I didn't want to bang on doors at 6:30 in the morning so I just took him to work with me.
    When my bf got home from work later in the day he went and found out where the rottie lived and told them I had him. I returned him to them when I got home and found out his name was Tony.

Fast forward to this week.... I was out front and a neighbor of mine told me that the people had done a midnight move and left Tony behind. She phoned the spca and they came and got him. I told my bf and he was disgusted and asked if I wanted to go get him.... and so..... I have a rottweiler. Well not yet... He has to be held until the 9th because he was seized and so they keep them for 10 days.

So on the 9th he is officially ours. He will then be scheduled for a surgery date to be neutered and then we can pick him up after that.

Now you know why I am crazy.... 2 shelties... 2 cats.... 1 bf.... 1 brand new business starting out of my house.... and now 1 rottweiler.... lol

Here are some pics I took of him when I had him at work a couple months ago.

Oh and my bf doesn't like the name Tony, so we are thinking of calling him Ramone.

*Thanks Ashley*

Oh My!!! He is just gorgeous!! Congrats on your soon to be new addition!! How exciting for you, and how lucky for Tony!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Oh he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I am so happy for "Ramone" (I love that name, btw), he picked the PERFECT car to jump in! How old is he?

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Ramone knew what he was doing when he picked you, the shelties,and your car to attach himself to ! He's a gorgeous boy, I love rotties, they are such sweethearts! Congrats & post lots of pics when he gets there.

so I called my dogs and they ran and jumped into my car.... and so did the rottie.
    This had me lmao! Ramone sure knew how to find a new home! He's gorgeous!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

what a gorgeous boy! Congratulations!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

You're not crazy. You're an angel =)

He is a BEAUTIFUL boy, by the way!

he is just gorgeous!!
    I think he knew what he was doing when he jumped into your car!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

WOW! He is so hansome! I love the name Ramone. Congrats!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Oh my Dog! He is soo handsome! You guys are lucky to have him as an addition to your family. Just as he is lucky to have picked you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ramone! You are one smart dude

Congratulations Mom!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee
    Oh he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I am so happy for "Ramone" (I love that name, btw), he picked the PERFECT car to jump in! How old is he?
    When I had him I guessed him to be approx 1.5 years, but I guess the spca has him as 3.... I dunno... he's young and untrained anyways.... hahaha

*Thanks Ashley*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2
    Now you know why I am crazy.... 2 shelties... 2 cats.... 1 bf.... 1 brand new business starting out of my house.... and now 1 rottweiler....
    Hey you are starting to sound like me! But you have a little ways to go .... 7 dogs ... 1 snake ... a bunch of fish ... 1 husband ... four teenagers ... and a business out of my house ....
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog
    Hey you are starting to sound like me! But you have a little ways to go .... 7 dogs ... 1 snake ... a bunch of fish ... 1 husband ... four teenagers ... and a business out of my house ....

Blech I never want to catch up to the 4 teenagers part....

*Thanks Ashley*

Aw, Ramone, you knew where you wanted to be, huh? Lucky dog!

Thank you Wolf_Q!