Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bull terriers!

Bull terriers!

Anyone own a bullterrier, or know one?
    I met the cutest Bullterrier at starbucks yesterday! She was white with a bit of brown brindle around her left ear!!. The cutests pup I have seen in a long time!. It really made me want to research the breed further... I may have fallen in love . So if anyone know much about the breed feel free to post here!! I am going to start researching some breeders in Canada!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

LOL...... sorry I don´t have one........ but sure wish I did......

I´ve been in love with the breed for so long..... and just a few months ago I was just soooooo very close into getting one........ I still look forward to that day.......

My heart is with huskies, but bull terriers are just too adorable....... how can anyone not love them...... I´ve fallen for brindles the darker the better, but tris and whites come in close second........

once I saw on a page a day calendar a brindle bull with white collar AND blue eyes!!!...stunning!!..... I now blue eyes aren´t a good thing on the breed but man did this dog look WOW!!!

Last edited by Husky_mom; 09-07-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

spud mackenzie!!! He he he he!! I have always liked the looks of the breed, but I have never met one in person. I would definitely love to tho!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

One of my favorite breeds!

Here is an active bull terrier forum...i'm sure if you join they would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have about the breed.

http://www.terijer.com/forum/

Only kind I've seen but they were only white. First time I see one of a different colour like these. The nose throws me off a bit though. Why do people call these "Don Cherry" dogs??

Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    Why do people call these "Don Cherry" dogs??

I believe Don Cherry owns a white bull terrier.

Thanks...shows how much I know about these dogs, just spot a few at dog shows and that's it.

I think they are neat dogs...very cute! If I was going to have one I like the white ones the best
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I know most of these aren't even close to 50% but you know us PT'ers ... -> http://search.petfinder.com/search/s...view=1&exact=1 Just had to put that out there too. (I don't mind decent breeders, but i have a soft spot for rescue dogs.... I almost picked up another stray today from the side of the road, but the friend I was with wouldn't stop the car.)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

HJ and I will be getting a Bull Terrier once we settle down and get a house with a large backyard that can accommodate three dogs I think they're adorable; I prefer the all-white ones or the all-white with a spot on the eye, but you know how they say you don't choose the dog, the dog chooses you

HJ absolutely LOVES them, though. He says he can relate because Bull Terriers are known to "ignore pain" and apparently he can too which is why he can relate with them... hehe. I say its because they both have big noses :P

facebook

hiya
    my friend owns a 5 month old brindle bull terrier called wilson, he is the most cutest pup i have ever seen lol!
    and theres a tri bull terrier that lives down my street, she is huge!!!
    pete my little bunny rabbit

Surprisingly they aren't that popular around here. I know of two in the area; whites. I meet some pretty rare breeds on a daily basis, but I'm lacking in bull terrier. Who doesn't love that brick head?
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

They're absolutly adorable dogs! I love their 'egg' heads! They're good natured little guys, that are very goofy as well! Some people think they are related to the pit bull (Staffy, AmStaff, APBT) but they actually are not related to them. They're big goof balls and I have met two who were sweethearts!

The Bull terrier is a great breed for the right person. I love mine. She's a pound puppy. She had one day left at the pound before being put down. She is very high energy ( which takes us back to the right breed for the right person). She gets along with. all out other dogs really well.She has tons of personality. Here are a few pics of Sara..........

[IMG]

Last edited by Woodsguy66; 12-16-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: added pic

Wow! She's beautiful and I can't imagine she'd be left at a shelter! Welcome to PT and please share more pictures of your lovely girl!