View Poll Results: Do you own an Aquarium with fish?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 57.14%
  • No

15 42.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you own an aquarium?

I have one in my bedroom. I have goldfish and an angelfish in it with some sucker fish and an algae eater on the bottom. They all get along fine and are fun to watch
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Quote Originally Posted by Genny
    I have goldfish and an angelfish in it with some sucker fish and an algae eater on the bottom.
    LOL sucker fish! That just hit me the wrong way! LOL!!!

LOL, yeah that's what I've always called the little kind that stay on the bottom not sure what they are really called...corrydorras I think (sp??)
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I have a 90gal with about 30 fish in it. I'm getting more fish on sunday. When I'm finished setting up the tank, I think I'll have close to 100fish in it. I plan on getting an apple snail or 2, as I just love them!

The tank is mostly full of guppies right now, with 3 rainbows, 3 red & black mollies, 5 umm forget their names & a corry cat. when its finished, it'll mostly be catfish & loaches.

I have an empty 30gal. My 20gal has my Rose Hair Tarantula in it. There is a 30gal on my balcony, but it belongs to a friend & we're just storing it there for now

Used too a long time ago lol.

we had a 50 gallon tank but we sold it becaues our fish died i want to get some fish