Thread: Special visitors, and puppy belly pix

Special visitors, and puppy belly pix

Last evening, and again this morning we had a visit from one of the puppy buyers.

Trish bought a puppy from my 1996 "A" litter. He was a much loved companion for 10+ years, but she lost him last year, followed shortly by her elderly Australian Shepherd.

When she emailed me last year to let me know that she had lost her "B boy", I told her about my plans for Penny, and she let me know right away that she was interested in another puppy.

She and her hubby were here to visit with the puppies and meet Penny. It was a special time. I got to look through her photo album of the pictures of her Braxx, and heard many stories that showed clearly how very much he was cherished and missed. Needless to say, this is a lucky puppy that will be going home with them. *grin*

I took a couple of photos while they were here, and also got a couple other shots that I think you will enjoy.

She REALLLLLLY loves this puppy. I explained to her that he might not be the one to go home with her, but to tell the truth, I hope it works out that way. He came straight to her the moment she walked up to the whelping box inside last night, and did the same thing this morning out on the patio.

I caught Toby playing with and carrying around the leather utility scent article that I have had in the box with them. He might be a future obedience star. He has also been observed carrying around a piece of newspaper he tore up from the potty area as a prize, picking it up and taking it with him while repositioning several times.

And I really don't think this one needs any explanation at all. This is Bruce, ladies and gentlemen. *grin*

Champion and Obedience titled Rottweilers

ALWAYS owner handled and trained.
    I CARE ABOUT HEALTH SCREENING
    All remarks are my opinion only.

No part of this post may be copied, pasted, or forwarded without my express permission.
    Property of the original poster only.

Awww!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Okay, there is NO excuse for HOW FREAKIN ADORABLE these puppies are!

There are just no words! I just want to rub the widdle bitty stomach and cuddle him!

You know, I was always kinda partial to the Bruce puppy (it's my boyfriends name), but this picture of Bruce's belly is killing me!! I love him. I so wish I could have him. That'd be a bit confusing....two Bruce's. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

AHHH!!! Bruce is beyond adorable!!! I just wanna rub that big o belly.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

oohhh...awww....awww.....awww.....awww......awww.. ...awww.....awww.....awww.

OMG!!! I think my heart skipped several beats....... how adorable!!....... awww......awww......awww.......awww.....

ME WANTS!!!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I WANNA KISS THIS BELLY!!!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie