Thread: Charlie

Charlie

You sound like the perfect companion for your retired owner. I have a 100% Siamese at home, and I know how much he likes being with (and near) me, so I'll just bet you're the same way. Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

WHAT A HANDSOME FELLOW YOU ARE CHARLIE AND EVEN WE THE FOUND CATS DONT HAVE A YARD THAT WE CAN GO OUT AND PLAY IN.
    YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO GO AND PLAY IN THE SUN AND THEN COME IN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR MEOWMIE AND HAVE HER LOVE YOUR RIGHT BACK!!!
    THE FOUND CATS ARE SENDING A LUCKY CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR CLASSIC CAT CHARLIE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Prince Charming AKA CHARLIE

Mew, purrs to you, Charlie. My baby brother, Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King are channelling through our KatMa who is our press agent/social secretary/poopscoop & maintenance crew meowmie.

First of all, our KatMa would like to give her opinion of you: "YeowZee, what a handsome sweetheart Charlie is!" Our KatMa has dubbed you "Prince Charming".

Felix and I find you to be a wonderful representative of feline beauty and sweetness. Have a fabulous day celebrating being our COTD -- and a spoonful of tuna to you today from your purr~son would be a good way for you to begin partying.

Prince Charming Charlie, live long & prosper, always loved, cherished, adored, and well-cared for which is what every pet deserves.

purrs, kittykisses, and nose-twinkies from us, "the Boys" AKA Norman the King & Felix the Prince (the cats from Montreal, Canada). Our purr~ents send endless kisses and caresses to you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Charlie, you are a most handsome kitty guy. I would love to open a can of tuna fish in your presence. Please have a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day! Perhaps your person would give you some petting for me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charlie

Charlie, you are just gorgeous with your mixed markings and those blue eyes! I can't imagine a better friend and companion for your mommy (or is it your daddy?), even though you steal the chair for your naps! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Charlie you are a charmer!!!

Those big blue eyes sure got my attention right off. Of course, your sweet face just melts my heart too!!!

What a treat to meet you today charming Charlie!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good evening and congratulations to you Charlie! What a beautiful (I know you're a male, hehe) boy you are, inside and out! I could feel the deep bond of love you and your human share with each word of his/her touching tribute! As your human says, he/she couldn't have wished for a more loyal and loving best bud and companion than you, Charlie! And what an amazing furparent you've got there as well! Wow, your very own enclosed outdoor garden to scamper about in! How neat is that! Charlie, I wish for you and your person many, many more years of devoted friendship and happy,love filled days; you two make quite the team! Congratulations to you precious Charlie, our extra special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Much love and hugs to you on your big day, Charlie! Hopefully that can opener's getting a work out today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie, the charmer and the perfect companion!!! Quite the fellow!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Charlie, I hope you had your fill of tuna to celebrate your special honour as our COTD! So beautiful you are, darling furkid . . . fortunate to have such a loving home to enjoy! I hope your day was a special one, deserved Charlie!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs