Thread: Lena

Lena

Lena.....You are just a beautiful bundle of joy. I just love beagles. I have one and I know how loving they can be. I bet you are just as cute as you can be with your tennis ball in your mouth. Congratulations on DOTD. It is a pleasure
    to see your pretty little face first thing this morning.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations on DOTD, little Lena! I can't believe someone would abandon you either, well, their loss is your gain - you have a wonderful family all your own now! Hope to see you here on Pettalk dog forums as you grow up, sweetie!

Cute Little Lena!!!

Who in the world could abandon a little sweetie like you, Lena? That person must have been out of their mind. You are the sweetest little thing with those cute little pawsies. It sounds like you're a pretty smart little girl too, already. Please tell the family to shower you with kisses on your big day as our Sunday DOTD!! Congratulations and we wish you and your family a very happy life together always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lena

Lena you are the cutest little dog I've ever seen
    Who ever abandon you must be really dumb to
    give up on a beatiful puppy like you.
    You are so adorible and I hope you grow up
    perfect since you have wonderful people in your life
    now
    ~Labrador Luver~

Lena!!!

How lovely to meet you this morning, little lady !!! You have many wonderful talents !!! I especially love your self-petting technique ( !!!), your excellent table manners (no chow for you until everyone is seated !!! ), and your most impressive feat ... destroying a baby kong !!! Have another wonderful, adventurous day as our precious and beloved ... DOTD !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Adorable Lena ~ I hardly ever visit the doggie board, but when I saw your sweet face, I fell in love! I just want to congratulate you on being the dog of the day -- every day -- in your wonderful home. Love and kisses to you!
    Last edited by kuhio98; 09-02-2007 at 03:49 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Goodness gracious! What a cutie patootie pupper you are, Lena! Oh, that face of yours is beyond precious! Who on earth could ever abandon a beautiful, innocent soul such as you is beyond my ability to comprehend I'm just so happy you found your way to such a wonderful, loving forever family Lena, a home in which your joyful spirit, your unbridled love for life can shine! And how lucky are your people, being on the receiving end of all that unconditional love? A match made in heaven, for sure! Congratulations to you, adorable Lena! We're honored to crown you our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honoree! Enjoy your day on center stage and each and every moment of your wonderful life! (Mom, Kong time!) Hugs and kisses to you Lena, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lena,

You are just adorable sweetheart.Wow, if you chewed up your Kong,
    you must be a serious chewer. Congratulations on being our precious
    & honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses little Lena.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lena, you are adorable! I agree with gjdforever - I am impressed by your table manners and your self-petting ability. And I agree with Daisy and Delilah -- You are the sweetest thing! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Lena! You are such a pretty girl. Sounds like you are living the good life now. You seem to be having a lot of fun with your family. Every doggie deserves the best! Hope you had fun celebrating your special day. Congrats on DOTD!