Thread: Remember Frankie, the super scared foster kitty??

Remember Frankie, the super scared foster kitty??

Well, he's not so scared anymore! Granted he is still skittish around my feet, but since I moved him downstairs to my library, and then have been keeping him in my bedroom to get more socialization, this boy has just been getting friendlier by the day. He sleeps with me at night, he curls up next to me when I'm relaxing by in bed. He even crawls into my lap and drools all over me when he get petted! The last two nights he was getting belly rubs and he literally wrapped his paws around my hand and licked me and was just soooo sweet, I was almost in tears. I really thought he was going to be a scaredy cat for good, but he's a love bug!

The only bad thing... so far he is not fond of the other cats. I've tried to get him to be a little social with them, and while he seems interested, he also seems to be a bit aggressive. Yet, he was the one who was so sweet with Alex, the deaf, blind and paralyzed cat who had the tumor on his head!!! I don't totally understand him. I'm hoping I can get him to be better with my guys... I'd love to have him blending with this crew cause he's just loving being downstairs.

Anyway... on with some pics... I took them with my laptop cam, so they aren't the best in resolution, but he still looks sweet. He's a bit of a chubb, well more of a bowling ball, lol. I don't know if it's just that he was afraid that he'd not get enough food, but man, he's gotten round!! I have him on Nutro Weigh Control formula now!

Frankie before, very scared and hiding

He got a little more friendly, but could not be picked up, and ran away with the slightest movements...

It took weeks before I could do this..

NOW
    Hi PetTalkers!! Remember me?? I was the super scaredy cat! Look at me now!

Oooh... this bed is nice and soft! I think I like it down here!

See my charming little face?!

I love sleeping by my foster mommy...
    Last edited by jennielynn1970; 08-31-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Aw, its so great to see you are getting more loveier Frankie, your mom loves you so much and you are too cute of a kitty to stay scared all your life

I congradulate you on becoming less scared and more lovie

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

He sure is adorable and I'm glad that he's finally coming out of his shell.

That's really lovely to see! Looks like he definately trusts you now and there's no denying that he sure loves you a lot too!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Aw, what a sweetheart.

Amazing what a little love and TLC will do, huh? He looks so sweet!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yes, I remember that frightened look on Frankies face. I'm so happy to hear that he is coming around to being a little lovebug. He looks so adorable. I hope in due time you will start to be nicer to the other cats.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I Know That Its Only A Matter Of Time Before Your Love And Patience And Tlc Will Turn Frankie Around And Make Him A Happy Confident Cat And A Loving Companion.
    We Knew That Your Love Would Turn That Scared Cat Around. Concatulations From Us All.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS