View Poll Results: What Do You Have Pierced?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ears

92 90.20%
  • Belly Button

15 14.71%
  • Eyebrow

3 2.94%
  • Nose

9 8.82%
  • Lip

3 2.94%
  • Other

22 21.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Do You Have Pierced?

I have my ears pierced seven times. Thats all for me.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

my ears

my ears are pierced..............and that's it, nothing else

only ears here as well...
    Andrea, mom of Gustav, Libby, Kimo & Luzie + Mike, Moki & Moehrchen behind the RBB

Please visit us on Bunspace.com

I had my ears pierced when I was 9. Then when I was in college I got them done again but had more trouble with them getting infected and the holes were crooked that I let them grow shut after a year or so.
    I thought about my tongue for awhile until I read a nursing article where a girl (less than 25 years old) had her tongue pierced came into the ER a couple days later and it was infected. They sent her home and a couple days after that she came BACK in with symptoms of a stroke. When they did a CAT SCAN on her they found the infection had traveled to a pocket in her brain and formed a large abscess. She ended up having to have that section of her brain removed and was living as a vegetable in a nursing home!
    That cooked me right away.
    Working in the hospital anyway they won't allow us to have any kind of visible tatoos or piercings other than ears.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

2 in each lobe and 1 cartilage piercing in my right ear!
    Last edited by Pawsitive Thinking; 01-18-2008 at 05:15 AM.
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

i FINALLY GOT MY EARS PIERCED!!! YAY!!! i have had them for about 6 weeks. it has been quite an expierence though!!! i had them for a few days and my ears got REALLY SWOLEN (later they oozzed puss )i went back to claires (where i got them pierced) and i had to get them re-pierced with long posts. to this day they are still swolen (but not red or infeted) at least they have more room so they're not tight because of the long posts! anyway i'm going to change them at 8 weeks. i can't wait!!!

Ears: Two on each lobe, right tragus and cartlidge, 2 left cartlidge piercings. all three cartlidge have 16g curved barbells, tragus has an 18g one I believe.

Right eyebrow.. With a curved barbell. I love it, J loves it, and my mom hates it. LOL.. for about a month or so she'd look at me and cringe.. Then came the "Why'd you pierce your beautiful face" questions.. and "Doesn't that hurt to sleep on?".. lol.

Im thinking of a star tattoo and then I'll be done.. with body modification. lol.. but of course then, my mom might never talk to me again if I get my stars. Might have to wait...

J cant wear metal either.. only Titanium. Breaks out in a rash otherwise. Metal on jeans is an issue too. Surprised to see two other people on here like that.. I just always thought J was weird.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

I picked 'other' because I don't have any peircings at all.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Nothing! years ago i wanted to get my ears pierced but now i'm not bothered.i like jewellry though,mostly necklaces.

Chose other cause i have nothing, and i plan on keeping it that way.

I have my tragus on each ear, my lobes, and my tongue pierced. x D

I have previously had 2 other ear piercings (double lobe and the top), my nose pierced, and my lip pierced. But those are gone now.

I really want to get a monroe.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I don't have any pierced.

I do not have anything pierced. Mom says I have to wait 'till I am 13 to get my ears pierced. I like having something to look forward to.

I had my ears pierced when I was maybe 7-8 yrs old... I don't remember what age for sure, I Just remember it hurting like hell and after they did the first one I wouldn't let them do the 2nd one.....lol so we had to come back a few days later so they could do the other side and so they are not totally even...lol However, I hardly ever wear them, its really been years.. but they have never closed up...

Just over a year ago I got my right eye brow pierced (me and 2 friends went to a tattoo place - both my friends got their nose pierced, I did the eye brow LOL)... it healed up great and I LOVED it.... but about 8 months after I got it, I had to take it out when I went back home for Xmas (my family didn't know about it and would have hated it!).... and so it was out for a few days.. when I got back to my house, tried to put it back in and it closed up on me. I have thought about trying to get it done again, because I really liked it... and I have thought about getting more pierced in my ears, mainly the cartlidge...

I have to say the ears hurt MUCH MUCH worse than the eye brow... I didn't even feel the eye brow... but I know when I got my ears pierced they used a piercing gun (this was like in the late 80's).... and when I got my eye brow all the guy used was a very sharp needle... as opposed to a blunt piercing gun... didn't feel a thing with the eye brow piercing...
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

I had my ears peirced when i was a baby and im too afraid of "sharp things assosiated(sp?) with pain" to get anything else peirced. LOL
    "When rats leave a sinking ship, where exactly do they think they're going?"
    -- Douglas Gauck

[IVE BEEN FROSTED!!

And Defrosted!

LOL