Thread: Prince

Prince

Prince....You are so handsome. I would love to have you for a body guard.
    You can make a lot of noise. Love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Prince, what a handsome young man you are and you look so dashing in your bright collar. You had to go a long way to find your loving family, but it was worth the trip, wasn't it sweet boy? I'm sure your daddy loves you a lot, even if he doesn't play much. Wish I could give you a snuggle sweet Prince. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Charming Prince!!!

We have to clean the drool off the computer screen first Hi Prince!! What a cutie patootie you are, sweetheart!! Our Delilah is a larger girl herself and she's ga ga over the likes of you. We loved hearing about your guarding skills. We try to do the same here at our house. Our Mom leaves the vertical blinds open and we just look through them. So far, they're all still intact You sound like a great little guy and it's our pleasure to meet you this morning!! Congrats on being our adorable DOTD!! Please have the family give you some extra kisses and cuddles from us. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Prince, you are such a cutie and it sounds like everyone can't help but be your friend after they meet you! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Sweet Prince, you are definitely one handsome boy. I can understand why Daisy and Delilah were drooling all over their computer screen (those girls have good taste ). I love your ears and your little white feet. I am so glad you were able to make the trip up as a pup to such a wonderful home. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hi, Prince! You are a handsome boy! And you have quite a personality, too! I bet you are real fun to play with and cuddle next to, as well. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

All hail Prince, Dog of the Day! Everything about you is royal, sweetheart! And while you may go by the moniker "Prince," when it comes to looks, spirit and personality, it's "king sized" all the way! And didn't we all know that Daisy and Delilah would be weak in the knees at the sight of you Congratulations to you, precious Prince! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud people are enjoying a super special "top dog" day bash! And please have the humans lavish lots of love upon your precious self, bunches of hugs and kisses, for me!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-27-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Prince,

You look quite comfortable sitting there in your chair. Seems like you
    are not only a great guard dog, but a friend to the kitties.Big congratulations
    on being chosen as our handsome DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses
    your way sweet fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt