Thread: anyone still interested in the evil terrier?

anyone still interested in the evil terrier?

Remember when Rusty ripped Ripley face open a few weeks ago? well now he has ripped Ripleys thigh open. now, to be fair, RIPLEY started it this time, but Rusty is a terrier and damn well intends to finnish it. I gotta give Rusty credit though, despit being easily egged into a fight with another dog, and fully intends to seriously injure if not kill, he is the most people friendly dog around, and even in full on fight mode I can reach right in bar handed and pull him out without worry of injury. now can someone please explain to Ripley that he is 6 years old with a bad back, and Rusty is a 4 year old robust terrier, and no matter how hard he tries, he aint never gonna beat Rusty!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

ok, seriously, anyone interested? seems he hurt Ripley a LOT more then we originally thought. we are not sure whats up, but the scratches inside his thigh are hurting him to the point he's trying to bite us for barly touching them, and this is a dog, that by nature is very tough and refuses to show pain. we noticed around 3am, when my mom was fixing Ripley up before going to bed. I guess Ripley yelped and while I didnt hear it in my sleep, Rusty did, because he woke me up, flying at the door in a frenzie. I thought maybe he just REALLY had to pee lol so I took him outside, and while he was out my mom asked me to ome in the bathroom and help her with Ripley. we didnt manage to do anything last night aside from loose sleep though. Rusty kept me awake for a good hour or so after, trying to get at Ripley. even this morning I had to yell at him to get him outside because the first thing he did was start hunting for Rip.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Ok so take him to the vet and maybe separate them there is play fighting and then there is fighting which in this case seems to be the latter. I would take the two of them to the vet and see what he says!!!!
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Certainly doesn't sound good. Hope the boys are both ok. Have they lived together for very long, cause it doesn't sound like the combo will make for a peaceful houshold?