Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dasher

Dasher

I must admit, there are tears in my eyes now Dasher. You are an amazing doggie, and your owner is truly special, one in a million.
    Lots of purrs and kisses from England, you totally deserve your title of Dog of the Day!

Oh My Goodness!!!! One of our very own!!!

Val, I know you will be smiling from ear to ear today, seeing your darlin Dasher peering at you from the screen.
    I know how much you loved Duke, and missed him - and was so glad when you adopted another dog that needed you as much as you needed him.

Happy, Happy Dog of the Day Dasher.

Love
    Michelle and the Spotties Downunder.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Dasher and anxiety

I use the herbal doggie pill happy tails for my dogs and it helps alot. Im so happy you took dasher in reguardless of his heart worms. I think if DUKE could talk to you he would want you to move on and you know what I really believe dogs send other animals to us after they pass over. When sooner died I was not sure about another dog but Sasha has been perfect to comfort since he has been gone!!!!!! The really strange thing is that there are some really similar things in the actions of Sasha that she does some quirky things that Sooner did. I find very often that is true!!!!!!! The pet that replaces another will have similar traits.

Okay, Now I know why I woke up in such a good mood today

Ahhhhh ~ It's Dasher , and he is our DOG OF THE DAY !!!!

Your story of how you met and fell in Love with him has reached so many hearts!!!

How very happy both of you must feel.

Congratulations Dasher~ You're a Very Happy Dog ~ The Dog of the Day!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Congratulations Dasher! And to you too Val! Dasher is so handsome and I know he is helping your heart to heal.He is such a happy boy,thanks to you giving him a home. I hope you both enjoy a very special day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations, Dasher!!

It was great reading your sweet story and finding out how much you both needed each other. We know mommy will be very happy to see you DOTD.

Dasher, DOG OF THE DAY! Oh Val, I have tears running down my face, so, SO happy to see your beautiful boy being honored today, and Duke as well! We all know how much your beloved Duke meant to you Val, how devastated you were, your heart in tatters, when he passed. What a great blessing your sweet Dasher boy has been for you, and you for him! You've done an amazing job Val, helping him to heal both emotionally and physically. Duke must be so happy for his Mom, knowing that until you and he are reunited, you have another loyal and loving best friend by your side to comfort you and love you unconditionally! Congratulations to you precious Dasher and to you, Val! Please give that handsome Labbie boy a big, BIG hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The Fabulous Dasher Man!!!!

I can barely see through the tears here, Val. It's our very own Dasher!!! What a heartwarming story. There won't be a dry eye in any house of anyone that views the story of our wonderful honoree today.

CONGRATULATIONS DASHER, VAL, AND DOOGIE, and.....of course, our darling Duke that will be smiling up a storm this morning when he sees Dasher in the spotlight. I hope all of you have a wonderful day celebrating!!! Please do the honors and give that boy some kisses from us.

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Dasher Congratulations on you being the special boy today. Make sure mum takes lots of photos of you and gives you loads of treats.

oooh it IS dasher as DOTD! I saw the little pic when i opened the site and i kept thinking, is that dasher? and it is! Congrats on your special day (but EVERYDAY is special for you, right?) you're a cutie.

Dasher......You made me cry this morning. I am so sorry that you have had
    a hard life to start with. But I beleive you have a wonderful family now that loves you very much and will take good care of you. You are so handsome
    sitting there with Mr Mallard. I would love to throw it for you. I am so sorry
    about Duke. I know how it is to lose a member of your family. And an animal
    is a member of your family. They are there when you need them. Mine has helped me over a lot of hard times. Hope you and Dasher will have a long and wonderful life together. You are a special person.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Right when I saw the picture at the top, I knew it was one of our own.

Congrats Dasher & Val!

Oh Val, I couldn't be happier for you - our very own Dasher is DOG OF THE DAY!

I betcha Duke had a hand in this selection - you know, kinda pushed Dasher's photo ahead of the others for Karen and Paul to see and select.

You deserve to be very happy - just look what you have done for this wonderful pup! All of us are shouting cheers and crying at the same time.

What a happy Sunday!

Dasher

This story really touched me. Dasher saved you and you saved Dasher.

Handsome Dasher congrats on dog of the day you deserve it.
    You story is very touching and sweet.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010