Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macey

Re: day 3 in homage to the tuxie cats!

Originally posted by tuxluvr
    What a perfect little sweety! Three days of black and white beauties back to back.....be still my heart! Zippycat, are you out there seeing this?
    Three - count 'em - three terrrific tuxedos in a row!! WOW, what an honor! Tuxluvr, Zippy-Kat, who else is a servant to the formal mistresses and masters of style? And what a little cutie Macey is - a tribute to her kind!!! Congratulations on being our adorable Cat of the Day!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

What a great thing to find under a dish towel!
    Leonard Migliore

The kitten under the the dish towel must have done the trick, seeing as how your boyfriend has since become your fiance. If you showed up at my door with a cat so beautiful as Macey, I'd be happy to marry you, too. Of course, you've got a fiance and I've already got a wife, and a mighty good one at that. But then my ancestors were Mormon pioneers, and one had seven wives and 63 kids, so maybe it would be all right.

What the heck, your fiance could be part of the whole merry family, providing he always did the dishes. Every now and then, I would expect him to slip a kitten under the towel.

LOL frost frog. That was funny.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Originally posted by Frostfrog
    The kitten under the the dish towel must have done the trick, seeing as how your boyfriend has since become your fiance. If you showed up at my door with a cat so beautiful as Macey, I'd be happy to marry you, too. Of course, you've got a fiance and I've already got a wife, and a mighty good one at that. But then my ancestors were Mormon pioneers, and one had seven wives and 63 kids, so maybe it would be all right.

What the heck, your fiance could be part of the whole merry family, providing he always did the dishes. Every now and then, I would expect him to slip a kitten under the towel.
    )

Macey's mom

I just found this cat/dog chat place. Its pretty cool. Well since Macey has been cat of the day my finace has become my husband, we've been married a whole year now. I will see if I have a good "grown-up" picture of Macey to share.

Thanks
    Emily
    "macey's mom"