Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone everheard of a St. bernard Pitbull mix?

babygirl

Yes i have a pitbull and st.bernard shes almost 5yrs old and shes all white kinda got short hair doesnt drule alot like normal st.bernards her mom was st.bernard and dad was american pitbull best smartest most gentle dog i have had ever

Quote Originally Posted by xhannibalx View Post
    Yes i have a pitbull and st.bernard shes almost 5yrs old and shes all white kinda got short hair doesnt drule alot like normal st.bernards her mom was st.bernard and dad was american pitbull best smartest most gentle dog i have had ever
    Aww, I bet she is adorable! Do you have a picture of her?
    I've Been Frosted

Never heard of one...I'd love to see a picture
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Gamerluna16 Guest

I have a St Benard/Pit mix

I cannot belive what im reading about how you should abort the puppies or spay amd neuter your dogs, theyre like our children... and certainly dont deserve that treatment!! My mix is not even a month old and is about 7 pounds. The father was st benard and the mother was a pit, ALL of the puppies came out just fine with no complications so people shouldnt suggest such idotic things. I understand due to an infection and such you would need to spay/neuter your dog but to do it for no reason at all? Thats just plain dumb and not fair to the dogs who are a part of our families and ove us unconditionally.

Of course, our dogs and cats are family, but surely, you are aware how shelters are overcrowded with unwanted animals, and all the countless strays that are out there.
    Spays and neuters are not being done "for no reason". They serve the important purpose to reduce the numbers of cats and dogs to prevent unnecessary euthanasias, and also to prevent infections and cancers.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Pitbull Mix

I found a list of Pitbull mix here https://americanbullydaily.com/pitbull-mix-list/ I think they are Good! its my first time to know that there is a St. Bernard Pitbull mix. can you show us some images?