Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dance again *new pictures*

Dance again *new pictures*

I just thought I'd share these pictures of Dance taken on the weekend and today. I hope you enjoy them! She's grown a lot since the last set of pictures I posted. I'm pretty sure she's almost done growing in height. Only maybe two inches left to go. She's in her awkward, leggy, teething stage right now and is holding her ears a bit weirdly (I hope they'll got back to normal, but if not, I don't really mind). Please excuse the yard. It's loking terrible due to the lack of rain and all of the dogs.

These first few are kind of decieving. She looks much bigger in them than she actually is..

And the ones from today/last night..

Her "Do I really have to go to bed? Can't we keep playing?!" face..

And then she realizes she actually is tired..

More coming...

Trying to look big and tough while the neighbours were painting their fence, lol. Spending too much time with Winston I think!

More still...

What great pics!! I just love the little white spot on her nose too!!
    Labmomma X 2
    Love me, love My Boyz!!

Sneaking up on the neighbours now...

Decided they weren't very interesting after all and that sniffing bugs was much more fun..

And two videos; one of her "talking" (she does it all the time, but of course, when I want to get a video of it because somebody asked me to she didn't feel like cooperating!) and the other of her retrieving/playing.

That's all!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

She's a cutie! She's getting so big!

Hahaha, okay, you got me twice, Devan. First, I was about to yell at you for having another Dance thread without having a Tango thread, but I see you fit her in here. Second, I have dial-up so you pictures always take a very long time to load (they are always worth it though). But I am looking at the first two pictures loading from the top down, and I am thinking that's not Dance is it? Surely that has to be Tango. Dance hasn't gotten to look that much like Tango, has she? Then, of course, I saw it was my girl. Dance sure is growing into a pretty girl. But she can't be that old, can she? How old is she now, and how long has she been with you?

She is so cute! both her and Tango are. Can we see more of Tango, please?
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Thanks you guys!

Sorry Joyce! I always think of the people with dial up who probably can't read my picture threads very easily. I try not to post too many and I do make the file sizes as small as possible without ruining the pictures when I edit them.

Dance is 4 1/2 months old and about 20lbs now. I've had her for exactly two months now.

Krista, I tried to get some new pictures of all of them today actually but they didn't turn out very well. I'll try again though soon.

Dance is such a cutie! Nice to see pretty Tango too. They look so good together!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

awww! hehe I cant get over how little Dances ears are! I seem to recall Electra starting to get her "dumbo" look by that age, and by 6 months she was nothing but ears with a nose peeping out lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I just can't get enough Tango and Dance pictures! They both are 2 of the most gorgeous girls ever!

I've been Boooo'd!

Please don't misunderstand, I am not suggesting for one minute that you should post less or shorter picture threads. As a matter of fact, let me lead the shouting for more more more pictures of those two pretty girls. Dance is just as cute as Tango is pretty, and I love Dance's cute little white feet.

Man she has gotten so big, has it really been two months already. Time sure flies when we are having fun watching all these babies grow. She is so beautiful. I am in love with her coloring. My favorite picture is the one of Tango and Dance sitting side by side. Beautiful girls. Muah!!
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Thanks everyone!

Shayna, she does have pretty tiny ears, but they look especially small now that she's holding them out weirdly. I've been waiting for her "dumbo" look forever as that was one of my favourite stages with Tango, but I don't think it'll happen.

Don't worry Joyce, I didn't meant to imply that I thought you were really upset! Just wanted to explain (not only to you) that I do try to make things as easy as I can for people with dial-up as I've had others more seriously mention the same to me before.

She has grown a lot! Look at those legs!...How tall do Tollers get?