Thread: Aussies please read...

Aussies please read...

As some of you know, I've been looking for the book, "Dead Lucky, Life after Death on Mount Everest". I found out yesterday from my friend Mike Kodas, that it hasn't reached the US yet, and is only out in Australia.

If I sent you the funds, would one of you do me a HUGE favor and buy it for me and ship it to me. I'm SOOO out to get this book it's not funny. I want to read it before Mike's book comes out in February.

Thanks guys!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

you can get it in USA Moosmom

here are some online shops that sell the book
    http://www.chesslerbooks.com/eCart/v...idProduct=5481
    http://www.topworldbooks.com/detail.aspx?s=24678

google helps

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Donna, when you posted this before, like you, I found it in the US, just very expensive copies. It looks like you can get it for $3 shipping, plus the cost of the book in the second link that Vinjashira posted. That's the cheapest I have seen. Shipping it from Austrailia would probably be expensive and take a long time.

http://www.bookworm.com.au/ This place sends overseas and it's only 6 to 10 days delivery time. Most items I purchase online from the US only take 5 to 7 days to get here.

"I'm Back !!"

Wom,

That's the cheapest I've seen it. On Ebay they originally wanted $54 for the book and another $21 for shipping, which I think is outrageous. When the seller didn't get any bids on it, he dropped the book's price to $24.99, but uppped the shipping. How dumb does this guy think people are anyway??

Mike is going to lend me another book by a guy named Innes. I'm obsessed with Mount Everest!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!