Thread: Scout

Scout

Scout....What a beautiful baby you are. You are just as cute as you can be.
    I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you.
    You sound like you have a wonderful family that loves you. You also have a Lab in your family to. You take real good care of Brandy.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations, Scout! Corgis are one of my favorites.

Adorable Little Scout!!!

All three of us reach into the screen and give this baby a million belly rubs and kisses. That has to be one of the cutest pictures we've ever seen. What a cutie patootie!!! We needed a cuteness overload warning. It sounds like life is blast with you , little man!! Even for big sis, Brandy. We love Corgis!!! Congrats on your big day today sweetie and we wish you all happiness always!!! Please have Mom give you and sister some big kisses and belly rubs from us to celebrate!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a Cutie!

You are a very cute and special dog. We are so happy that you have found such a wonderful family to care for you. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

Cheryl, Rozy, Bobo, Junior and Tator

Scout,

You sound like such a sweet and fun loving corgi. And you are soooooo adorable! Congratulations on being dog of the day!

Scout

Scout, you are just cute as a button, even now that you've grown a bit! I have some friends who recently got a corgi pup, and he looks just like a bunny from the back like I'm sure you do. What a fun little guy you are, with all your silly puppy antics; I'm sure you keep everyone very entertained at home I'm glad to know that you and Brandy have become such good friends, and that you are able to go on fun trips with your family. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi, Scout! You are an adorable little boy! You look so comfy on your back in your bed. It's nice to strech out, right? And it seems like you really enjoyed the water like your sister, Brandy. I wish you many happy years of good play and lots of belly rubs. Congrats on DOTD!

Congrats, Scout! It's your day today, so you deserve tons of belly rubs!!! <3 Love, Chels and Macie

Oh, how I want to rub that soft, furry belly, plant smoochies on that adorable face You are off the cuteness meter, Scout! Your family is rightfully proud of their precious boy; what a joyful soul you are and what joy you bring to their lives! I'm so happy for Brandy that she has a spunky little furry sidekick to spark up her days, too! Here's to a lifetime of happy, fun and love filled days with your wonderful family Scout and a very special Dog of the Day celebration! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you adorable Scout, and sister Brandy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Scout,

Wow, you were the cutest little puppy & now just look what a handsome
    fella you are.I'll bet you keep your whole family on their toes with your puppy
    antics. I'm so glad that Brandy can see what a sweet boy you are. Big hugs
    and kisses for you today sweetheart, as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Scout, I agree with D&D and tats ... what a cutie patootie, off the cuteness meter! Tummy rubs and hugs to you, happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678