Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, what do you use on your lips?

I'm using Biotherm's lip creme - anti drying protective lip treatment. It's really good! I've used it for at least 10 years and hope I will be able to get it for the next many years.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I use lipstick but don't have any favorite brand. Whatever I happen to see with a color that I like is what I purchase. I have used Cover Girl and like it but also will pick up Revlon or Maybelline if they are on sale. I use it to keep my lips soft, but I also like the idea of adding a little bit of color to my face as well. The colors that I use are pale tones, just enough to make me appear alive.

I use Revlon lipsticks in the black tubes. Usually a burgandy(blotted). I can't go anywhere without my lipstick. I use some kind of lip balm before bed every night.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am addicted to Chapstick.
    Blistex Brand Medicated Berry.
    My Dr. has even told me to stop using it so much.
    Once you've used chapstick for so long, you lips stop producing natural moisture because the chapstick is supplying the moisture they need.
    (The same thing happened to my dad with eye drops)

*raises right hand*
    My name is Angie and I've been abusing chapstick for 18 years.

I don't normally wear any color on my lips, but if I do it's very light
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Desperately trying to find somewhere that sells Shu Uemura's Rouge Unlimited online...

Repeat after me........must get a life....must get a life.......
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I just discovered Blistex' new Lip Infusion Moisture Splash. It has an SPF of 15 and goes on really smooth. Within a couple of seconds it isn't sticky at all and I LOVE it Before this it was always the Blistex Medicated in the green tube.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Hehe this is a fun thread! I just use Avon lipgloss, in a lightish pinkish color. Although it sometimes annoys me because sometimes my lips feel really dry after I use it.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Boring old vaseline from the tiny tube for me. I used to wear lipstick, but after the first cup of coffee, it was mostly gone anyway.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I only wear chapstick, but I have to have a stick in my purse at all times. The climate is very dry here! Though I try to stay hydrated so I don't have to slather it on at all times.

Right now I'm using "Badger" Lip balm, which is a nice tangerine flavor. The BEST kind of chapstick I've ever used I found in Steamboat Springs, CO (they make it there and I haven't seen it anywhere else). Next time I go, I will have to buy 4 or 5 tubes!

I usually don't get chapstick with any kind of color but one time when I was in Europe I found a kind Nivea lipbalm with color that I really liked. But alas they don't have it here.

I only wear lipstick when I go out which isn't too often.

For everyday, I use one of two...either "Burt's Beas" or Blistex.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I believe I am one of the few people who doesn't like having any sort of lip gloss or chapstick or anything on their lips. I can't stand anything on my lips. My mom has forced me to put some simple chapstick on, because my lips were really dry. I kept it on for a few minutes but ended up licking it off by accident. I have a bad habit of always licking my lips, which is probably why I can never wear chapstick or anything. D:
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by dogzr#1
    I have a bad habit of always licking my lips, which is probably why I can never wear chapstick or anything. D:
    which is also be why your lips are always so dry. so try to quit...
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I'm one of those "girlie girls" that won't be seen without some sort of make up on.....believe me, you don't want to see me 'natural'

I don't have a prefrence in lipstick, jeez I have a whole shoe box full of lipstick tubes! But never the right one.... for some reason I just can't find the right lipstick!!!

I like wearing the gloss, but if I put it on, at home, too soon - I have furry lips and that isn't good.

I wish I could find a lipstick that makes my lips just a little darker than they are now, but without the "here comes my lips" look, and shiny, but not furry!

Am I asking for too much???!!!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

catsnclay, that is exactly how I was until I found the one, the amethyst from Laura mercier this is the first time I have bought same color for years.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I don't use lipgloss/lipstick.. just good 'ol "chapstick" hehe Burts Beeswax!!

facebook