Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoe

Zoe

Lucky, precious, lovable girl!!!

Sneaky Neighbours dog must have been the special ingredient you just cannot place ....... or ever replicate!

You deserve many treats and hope you have a lovely Dog of the Day, day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a pretty doggie you have got And i love its name.Is it a choclate lab?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zoe

Hi Zoe and master of Zoe! What a wonderful, heart-warming story about you guys/gals. Zoe, you have given your love to so many people from ths sounds of it and will continue to do so forever. What a dear, sweet pup you are and you deserve the Dog of the Day congratulations from all of us! Goodness, you are just tops in my book. Such a sweet and darling face too!

Hope you have a good time being the princess today and hope you share your love always!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Beautiful, precious Zoe! Fall in love with you????? You bet ya!!! But sweet girl, it wouldn't take but ONE second!! (Maybe less! Thank you for being such a treasure and a blessing to your human. You are the kind of faithful, loyal, beautiful, loving pupster every dog lover dreams about! And so smart and charming, too!! Oh....THAT FACE!!! Thank you for sharing your story with us Zoe! It is an honor to have met you and I am so happy to send along to you and your family my heartfelt congrats on being honored here on Pet Talk as our MOST deserving, PRECIOUS Dog of the Day! Sandra, Star and Cody send you tons of hugs and kisses on your special day and wishes for a day filled with everything your heart desires!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You were right, I was in love before I finished reading about Zoe. What a sweetheart. I wish I could scoop her up in my arms and give her congratulatory kisses for being our Dog of the Day. She is just the best , but then you already know that!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Zoe, you sound like one smart dog, and judging just by your looks alone....I know I'd fall in love with you in seconds!
    Congratulations you sweet, sweet Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sandra took the words right out of my mouth! First glance and I was in love!! Then I read your wonderful story about how smart you are, and how helpful, Zoe, and I was totally amazed!!!! Congratulations, beautiful girl, on being our Dog of the Day!

We've all know each other at PetTalk for so long, we took the words out of each others mouth!! I fell in love with Zoe at first glance too! Not even 1 second! What a lovely story of a lovely girl who is faithful, smart, loving and intuitve! I hope, Zoe, that your DOTD celebration lasts forever! A huge cyber bear-hug along with lots of kisses on your beautiful face!

You were only half right I fell in love with Zoe in about 1 second.
    Zoe, what a beauty you are, inside and outside, I'm so happy your Mom found you and adopted you. I love that photo of you and your coloring is beautiful. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Zoe, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Zoe, you have captured all of our hearts this morning. What a beautiful pupster you are and such a great companion.

Congratulations sweet one, I know that this will be an extra special day for you and we honor you.

Congratulations Zoe! You are such a tender loving pooch. Enjoy your special day!

Zoe,

Congratulations sweet girl. You very much deserve the
    honor of DOG OF THE DAY. Love ya beautiful Zoe.

Zoe!

I just had to pop in to say I love your name Zoe since its my name too! You also look like my favorite neighborhood dog Max from when I was a child. You are a beautiful dog with a great name so have a great day as todays dog of the day! Are you sure there isn't some black lab in you somewhere? Maybe Max was your daddy or granddaddy!

Hello beautiful chocolate Zoe. You are so lovable, congratulations on being the day of the day!

Zoe you are a beauty, and intellegent too! I just love that face of yours It just melts hearts....................

For a second there, I thought I was looking at a pic of my dog (Scout). She is a Border Collie/Lab mix , so very similar.

Congrats on your special day Zoe! You are doing a great job, like all B. Collies love to do

Scout's pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!