Thread: Magic!

Magic!

Oh, what a very smart boy you are, Magic! Using your kitten wiles to break down yet another man who simply had no idea he would be the one to take you home!

I loved the story of how your husband was trained to bring food, but the best part was when he left "an important meeting" to feed the cat!! Did he use that excuse or did he make up something more business-like?

Magic (or Black Magic), you are a handsome fella. Black cats are so special and loving (I was lucky enough to have one for 17 years) and your sleek fur just invites petting and scritches.

Hope you have a very special COTD day today and always. Give your pawpie some extra head-bumpies for being such a great guy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Magic

Magic, what a smart boy you are, being so persistent that you turned yet another "not cat" guy into your slave! (this happens more often than you think!) Enjoy your life and your special day, Sweetie!
    Barbara

Magic!!! I sure wish I could have been at the meeting when your Dad left to feed you!!! By that time, you know you had him under your paw!!! Glad to know that your family loves you so!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tubby and Tubby 2 and Tubster are pleased and surprised to see another Big Ebony so honored today.
    They think that Black Cats tarred by superstition get an bad image.
    Its up to Ctas like Magic to show the World how great Black Cats can be and as a matter of history in many countries Black Cats are an omen of Good Fortune.
    And Black Magic certainly is proof of that theory.
    The Found Cats ALL SEND AN ENCHANTED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BLESSED BALCK MAGIC OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Black Magic, I hope I have lots of good luck today because you have "cyberly" crossed my path! You are stunning and I'm thrilled that you chose a family that loves you so much! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Magic what a charmer you are!!!

You knew just how to charm your way into your human daddy's heart, didn't you? After that, your mom couldn't help herself. She was putty in your paws!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What powers of persuasion Magic has. He's now in a cat home with a cat family. It wasn't too long before your husband became a cat person, thanks to this adorable cat; leaving the meeting simply clinched it (I hope the business matters worked out, but if not you got a great deal anyway). Equally priceless is the thought of your discovering him at home with Magic in lap. Thank you for this story of animal kindness. Here's wishing your household the very best and an extra nice day for Magic on his Cat of the Day.

Greetings gorgeous Black Magic! And m*a*g*i*c*a*l you are, beautiful boy! It's clear your humans (especially your Dad) were under your spell from the very first moment they laid eyes on you; actually, they never had a chance! Add another family to the kitty convert column!
    Congratulations to you beautiful Black Magic, stealer of hearts, sorcerer extraordinaire and our most deserving, most magical Cat of the Day! Enjoy your "top cat" reign Magic, and each and every moment of your enchanted, magical life! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Magic

He is a beautiful cat!

Marvellous Magic

Magic - you are so well named! You certainly worked your magic on your new owners to turn them into a cat family. Every family should be a cat family!! You are so smart and adorable.

Congratulations for being such a beautiful Cat of the Day and making my day!

Diane, Monte Carlo, Mimi and Angel Baby
    Last edited by redagel1; 08-17-2007 at 05:25 PM. Reason: left out my name

Magic, you are just gorgeous! Just look at your fur shine! Congratulations on being COTD!
    I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla