Thread: ♥ Zoidberg

♥ Zoidberg

I don't really know what to say, but I guess I will explain what happened.

I noticed that Zoidy's behavior was starting to change, but knowing that moulting time was coming nearer, and that her behavior always changes before moulting, I figured it was that. But the behavior started to last for a week, and usually she would have moulted by then, so I started to get concerned.

My boyfriend knows a lot about lobsters, so since crayfish are so similar to them, I had him look at Zoidy and told him what she was doing, so he could tell me what that would mean in the "lobster world".

Well, he said that, judging by her behavior, it looks as if she is going to pass on soon. He then felt her shell to see if it was hard or soft, and he said it was EXTREMELY hard, so hard that it surprised him. And usually when they're hard, that means they're gonna moult soon.

I don't really know what happened to her. Could have been her age, or possibly her age was giving her a hard time moulting, or it could have been something completely different. Either way, my girl passed on.

RIP, Zoidy.

I know some people might think that she was just a crayfish, but she still meant a lot to me.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

I am so very sorry about Zoidberg.She was loved and lived a wonderful life with you.
    (((HUGS))))
    Rest in Peace Zoidberg
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Rest in peace little crayfish! Enjoy the colorful streams up there at the Rainbow Bridge, and splash a little in your momma's dreams so she knows you are in no pain now, okay?

Awww... Sorry for your loss... All pets are loved & missed no matter what they are.

Oh I'm so sorry alex. I know how much you loved Zoidy, but hey, big sister pulled through and did her job of getting you ....dun dun dun, you'll have to explain to the pter's now, they'll be curious.

Anyways, Zoidy lived a pretty spoiled life and I'm sure he is having a good ole time at the Rainbow Bridge

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Thanks guys, it means a lot. And I agree, king2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Oh I'm so sorry alex. I know how much you loved Zoidy, but hey, big sister pulled through and did her job of getting you ....dun dun dun, you'll have to explain to the pter's now, they'll be curious.
    Yes, I'm gonna have to prepare a thread for that.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

I'm sorry about Zoidy, she looked such an interesting little girl. Even what most people would consider 'strange' creatures are capable of showing unconditional love! RIP Zoidy.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Sounds like Zoidy had a special place in your heart; and you gave a special place in your tank! Don' we spoil ALL of our pets? Here on PT, the answer is a great big YUP!. So sorry for your loss. RIP Zoidy