Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Two Orphaned Cats - Can you Help???

Re: Thanks Abbie 10:30 AM Wed.

Originally posted by Eric
    Called again and the Vet has Emergency surgeries this AM
    No word ~ They say Freddy is resting ~ she has not seen him yet. I sure am not resting
    If this were my cat I'd find another vet in a real hurry. She sure doesn't sound like she cares too much about poor Freddy. I know you think the same, Eric, but have so much on your mind right now just trying to find these guys a home, and you're doing so much already, and I'm sure your hands are somewhat tied because little Freddy really isn't yours. What a sad fate for a couple of kitties that I'm sure are the some of the most lovable around. Come on Freddy, you can do it! All paws, fingers, tails, and anything else that can be crossed are, and prayers and good vibes and anything else that might poor little Freddy are coming his way.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

HOPE 12 noon Wed.

HIS KIDNEYS RESPONDED ~~ he wet his blanket and ate some food ~~~ They are cautious though and said he is by know means out of the woods yet. His values are not up to par. ~~~~ This is GREAT news to me even though I know the baby is not well yet. All those loving prayers and love you all have sent have helped.. It could have been much worse ~ There is HOPE Today ~

((((((((((((The Fredster))))))))))))))

Get your kidneys workin' fella. Gotta get well, so that we can find you a good home, together with your buddy, Puddy!

Prayers and good vibes coming your way Freddy!

=^..^=

Get well wishes from:
    Sas and the cats

Re: HOPE 12 noon Wed.

Originally posted by Eric
    HIS KIDNEYS RESPONDED
    That's wonderful news, Eric!!! I'm so happy, and even though he's not out of the woods yet, here's hoping he's on his way to recovery.
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

Yeah Freddy!!!!

A step in the right direction, sweet boy!!! Eric, I know how relieved you are...a baby step forward - we'll take it! I'll post this on the webpage, and please keep us posted. God bless little Freddy cat - we love you, little guy!

Bari and the Pride

Freddy and Puddy's webpage: http://www.cathappy.com/Rescue1.htm

Yea Freddy! Wet, wet, wet! We know you can do it!!

And to Eric, it's true that we all need to prod our friends with money to do what they can for the animals. My particular cause is the Bide-A-Wee cat shelter in North Royalton; no kill and a wonderful place. They adopt out who they can and are very frank to tell you that some cats are just not adoptable -- sprayers, biters, whatever. They even have one that has his own room so that volunteers know to beware of him as he's been known to bite, a shy room, a community room. I just can't say enough good about the place and the wonderful people who work there. They seem to make every penny count too. We adopted our Tabitha from there.
    Abbie

YAY FREDDY!!!! KEEP ON WETTIN' DUDE!!

I know we are far from out of the woods right now, but hearing that Freddy's kidneys have been working is wonderful news!! Like Czicat says, there is no stronger healing power than a visit from a friend. Is there anyway that Puddy can be with Freddy during this difficult time? If they were together, Freddy wouldn't have to be totally alone in a cage.

Eric, you are one amazing person and someone I am very proud to call you my friend.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

hey, Freddy, your folks want you to pee... pee... pee. Let's pass some water through those kidneys, and keep your nose in that water bowl. Drink and pee and eat and sleep and heal. Look forward to going home to your Puddy. Your guy Eric and your aunt need you and so does Puddy. And we promise you, that you two kitties will be settled in a forever home where you will be safe and warm and loved and fed, and you can sit in the sun and watch the world through your very own window.

Yesssssssssss 4PM Wed.

GREAT NEWS ~~Freddy's BETTER !!! They want to release him tomorrow ~~ BUT He will be alone again tonight and they want him separate from other cats {even Puddy} for a few days ~~ Soooo I don't want him alone again tonight, and there is no good reason for him to be in a vets with no one there at night,only to leave in the morning.
    If we get the ok, I want to bring him home with me, for a few days ~~~ My girlfriend and I met over an animal rescue and her sick kitty ~~ We will both be there to give him some love. I feel this is a good Idea. Boy It feel great to win one for poor Freddy {It got very dark for awhile}~~ ALL!!! MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE ~ without your prayers and support we would have been lost. Namaste Eric {one happy man}

Freddy and Puddy will still need your help !!!!!! We need that home with that sunny window to the world for Puddy & Freddy

A Thankful Man & Cat 4:20PM

I am picking up Freddy at 6PM ~~~ Must rush off to get special food for our boy ~ a bottle of Spring Water ~Etc Etc ~~~ will post when I can ~~ I could just cry {tears of JOY} Thank all of you again and again ~~~ from the bottom of my Heart gang

Oh Eric, I'm so happy for Freddy. Now all we need to do is find him and Puddy a forever home and life will be good again. Thanks for taking him in tonight. I feel better knowing that he won't be alone. And thank you for all your efforts in trying to find them a home. I just wish I could do more....
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

Great News for Freddy (and Eric)

Eric, so glad you took a sec to post so we'd know what was going on!!!! It really is just great that he'll be with you tonight - it has to have been the week from hell for the poor little guy. Give him a noserub from me and the pride!

And ditto on finding them a "furrrever" home now!!!! There has to be someone out there who will say YES to these two babies. That's how I got all 10 of my rescues...And they always say "thank you" in so many ways!

Pass the webpage to any individual/organization you can think of, PLEASE! Let's do this!

http://www.cathappy.com/Rescue1.htm

B

Eric,

You are my hero!! And your girlfriend is to be commended as well. I'm glad Freddy is going home with you. It's meant to be. I believe that things definitely happen for a reason, even though we may never know what the reason is. Give Freddy a hug and noserub from me and my group. And thanks for letting us know how everything is going.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Eric, I'm sitting here in tears after reading your message. I am so happy that Freddy is well enough to go home with you tonight. Give Freddy a scratch behind the ear for me, okay? We'll keep trying to find the right person to give Freddy and Puddy their forever home. God bless you and your girlfriend. You are both very special people.

Abbie

Great news! What a relief.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/