Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tribute To Sydney

Former User Guest

Tribute To Sydney

Sydney 15.08.2000 - 22.07.2002

Sydney, your time came way too soon, but you were needed at the Rainbow Bridge. Please know that your family misses you very much, and a whole bunch of friends miss you too. I never got the chance to meet you, but everything your mommy told about you, was just good and I figured you are one wonderful cat. We hope you are happy now there and have made lots of new friends.

REST IN PEACE SYDNEY. We will never forget you .

Niina & Patrick
    Casper and Kitty
    Last edited by Former User; 08-01-2002 at 08:45 AM.

Sydney

That's lovely, Niina - I will add my prayers for a gentle passing through the process of grief for Lut.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

That was very well put Niina! Thanks for posting all these lovely pictures of dear Sydney!!

Sydney, you were loved to pieces by your mum, that I know for sure and you will be missed SO much!! I'm sure you are now playing with the other kitties at the RB and there will be lots of little mousies for you!

You were also one of my favourites on this board! All the stories I've heard about you - you have been so brave!!

You will never be forgotten!! Rest in peace!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Former User Guest
    No need to thank me Lut, this was the least I could do. I'm glad you like it. We can talk more then when we meet, ok?
    Take care friend!

Sydney

Niina, thanks for going to such a great length to do this tribute to the departed Sydney. It is lovely and brought tears to MY eyes.

I know how difficult it is to have a furry friend be sick - and also to die. It is so heart wrenching.

Lut, I trust you are ok and that you will take another kitty kat into your warm and wonderful environment.... yes?

Take care Lut.

XOXOXOXOXOX

Thank you, Niina, for this wondeful present. It brought tears to my eyes, but it has also soothed me in a very special way.

Lut, Sydney will always be in our hearts, and IŽm sure youŽll always enjoy his remembrance. He was one special kitty, and very loved.

Nita

Dear Niina, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful tribute to Sydney with us all.

Our hearts are heavy as we look upon your beautiful face, dear Sydney. And although we are left with an aching hole in our hearts, your spirit, the love you brought to so many and those cherished memories of happy days gone by will help to fill that space until you and your family are united again. Run free and whole and happy at the Rainbow Bridge precious Sydney. Until that joyful day of renunion, you will forever live on in our hearts.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Niina this was such a sweet thing to do, to honor Sydney in this way. It is hard to believe that we won't be hearing any more Sydney stories from Lut but we know that time will help heal the wound. My favorite picture of Sydney will always be the one where he is covered with the little mousies. Rest in peace sweet Sydney. You will be missed here at Pet Talk.

Nina,

That was a beautiful tribute to Sydney. He looked like such a wonderful, spunky boy and I'm sure you miss him terribly. You and Sydney are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by moosmom
    Nina,

That was a beautiful tribute to Sydney. He looked like such a wonderful, spunky boy and I'm sure you miss him terribly. You and Sydney are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Donna, Sydney wasn't my cat, but Lut's. As we are good friends, I made this tribute to him.

Nina,

Ooops!! Sorry. The sincerity is still there. You're a great friend to do that for her. She's very lucky to have you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Niina thank you so much for posting these pictures and giving us a chance to see Sydney's sweet face again. Strange, he seems to be waving goodbye in the first picture.

That was a wonderful tribute. I have tears in my eyes of all the thought and pictures that went into it. My heart goes out to Sydney and Mommy.

C & K-- that was a great tribute to Sydney... I tried to post one too, but didnt do it with pics like you did, yours turned out better, but I had the same thought, that maybe we could all say something or copy a poem, or something...anyway at least Lut knows we are thinking of her.

That was a lovely tribute, what a beautiful cat.