Thread: Riley: An Orange Gentleman

Riley: An Orange Gentleman

Okay, here I am introducing Riley. He's a 2 year old ginger tom that a neighbour has adopted a few weeks back. He's settled right in and has definately made himself at home in her house and the street! Linda was going to foster him but he's so gorgeous she decided to keep him after probably a few minutes! Lol
    Well he's a lovely young man very gentle and very sociable. So I managed to get a couple of pics and a video.
    And no this isn't Linda's house, oh no this is mine! Our back door was open and he just strolled in and came to visit us! He's not a bit shy! lol
    So we smoothed him and played for five minutes (Sunny was asleep upstairs and Jack was out) then Jack came home and appeared at the back door so we had to usher Riley out through the front door.
    It is a lovely thing to leave your back door open and get a visit from Riley, he's gorgeous! I know he we will get a lot of fans on here. His coat is very thick and very orange, he has a lovely mackeral tabby pattern. He's all orange except under his chin is white. He has a very snazzy new brown collar with fish on it
    She chose the name Riley because he's going to live the life of Riley with her.

Here he is:

And a small video of him playing with some toys (Jack would be jealous if he knew!!!) ignore my silly girly voice!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...t=PICT0697.flv
    Last edited by CultureJunky; 08-11-2007 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Oh my goodness, he's gorgeous! Love his coat!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh you have an orange intruder too now! Our orange intruder, Micky, has been under the impression that we run a restaurant almost from the day we moved in. Sometimes, the lure of the catnip toys is simply too much for him. He just can't help himself. He is particularly fond of Auntie KAK's catnip pillow

and Uncle Catmandu's catnip toys

Riley is gorgeous!

Both your ORANGEMEN are so HANDSOME!!! I truly miss my Ralph Syracuse!!
    Nine is Fine!!

That is so neat! A neighbors kitty dropping in for a visit. Riley I such a pretty deep orange and such a handsome cat!

Samantha use to come over and stay for days before her former owner would come get her. Now she gets to stay all the time!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And The Found Cat Orange Dynamic Duo Are So Pleased To See That Another Orange Cats Getting Some Play With Thier Gifts. They Love That When As Many Cats As Possible Can Enjoy The Animal Welfare Association Toys.
    The Found Cats All Love To Spread The Fun Around.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

He's adorable and he looks a lot like my little orange girl Scout - same marble markings.

What a friendly sweet looking guy he is.

From Decker with Love

Just gorgeous and SO ORANGE!

Micky and Riley show that Orangie Friendliness! They just come in to say hello and know they will be adored!

I am so glad they have wonderful homes (more than 1 each! )
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Another handsome ORANGIE! Welcome, Riley! Edited to add: I wish I could leave my door open for a visit from you. When you are visiting Riley and Jack, maybe their humans would give you a pat for me!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-13-2007 at 11:32 AM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What an absolute love he is! Riley, please fly over the pond and visit ME!! You are so handsome and friendly...I am jealous .

LOVE his name and it suits him perfectly!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Both orangies sure are handsome. This is the kind of visitor I wouldn't mind getting.