Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pix of your dog

Okay, I don't know how to post pics just yet (guess I am html illiterate). So, if anyone is interested in seeing pics of our Great Dane ...Master Dane, you can go to his website. There are lots of pics of him there. Jennifer G.
    http://www.geocities.com/jjgunsolus/MasterDane.html

Everyone's pictures are just THE BEST!! Some of the pups are well known here! To you newer "family" members, welcome. Your kids are just precious. And your humans did such great jobs highlighting you on your websites! Jorge, Pre-School graduation pics...that was priceless! Master Dane, Dixie Belle, you are all just beautiful! Hope to see more from you all! Sandra, Cody and Star

Here's a pic of my 9 month old Aussie, Bandit.

------------------
    *Whoever said you couldn't buy love forgot about dogs.*

Thanx tatsxxx11, I actually did that for teh rest of the class that wanted pictures, I was the only one to bring a camera so I had the instructor take pictures and let everyone know the website so they could download them. I put a couple more pics out today (5/2) under recent pictures and anothe Puppy Pal - Nicky

I have a couple of new pictures of my dogs
    here is Felice

Hercules:

Zeus:

[This message has been edited by ownerof3dogs (edited May 02, 2001).]

Ok... Logan, thanks for your help! Hope this works! If not, I'll be emailing you soon!
    Here are my canine kids... 3 doxies & my lovely lab Gwendy. The doxies are Schatzie, Benjamin & Sassie. Gwen is my guide dog... my 3rd from Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Yorktown Hts., NY. Geeez, I hope this works!!
    {img}http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/1w/KJ/mj/h690899.jpg{/img}

{img}http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/TL/FS/SW/iP97439.jpg{/img}

Ok... Logan, thanks for your help! Hope this works! If not, I'll be emailing you soon!
    Here are my canine kids... 3 doxies & my lovely lab Gwendy. The doxies are Schatzie, Benjamin & Sassie. Gwen is my guide dog... my 3rd from Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Yorktown Hts., NY. Geeez, I hope this works!!

Hey! I did it! I did it! Sorry the pix are so small in my last post...I'm working on that part! What can I say? - there's a reason I have a guide dog! heehee! Anyhow... everyone's "kids" are just gorgeous! I'm so glad I found this place. Like most of you, I love showing off my canine family (I am a single mother of four dogs!), and this is a wonderful place to do that... it'll be even better once I get the kinks out of my posting expertise!! I'm gonna try and post a pic of my whole bunch together at Easter. I call them the "Bunny Brigade". From left to right they are: Bunny Benjamin, Bunny Gwen, Bunny Sassie & Bunny Schatzie.

------------------

im so jealous of all of your guys cutie pies!!! owernof3dogs Felice is ADORABLE! such a beautie!!!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

Karen Ann:

You did it!!! The one thing you might want to do is make sure you pick up the URL address when you have the picture at it largest viewing on webshots. Make sure you don't right click on the tiny image, but hit "view", and when the larger picture comes up, then right click. You did great and I especially love the bunny picture!!!

Logan

Benniegoogle, those photos are precious, I love the Easter bunnie one. How did you get them all to pose like that. Wonderful family, they are all adorable. More photos!!!
    Jackie

Everybody has such cute babies on here!! Man, am I glad I decided to join up here.

Your babies are all lovely. That bunny picture is SO adorable! I have some pictures of Daisy in her Halloween costume (she was an angel... how fitting) but our scanner is broken! Here are some pictures I have online... I hope I do this right....

You asked for it! Here are a few more pix of my gang. The ones of Ben & Gwen were taken at Petsmart a few weeks ago. They are the best of buddies, and Bennie just loves his "little" sister Gwen - she is a doxie by proxy, afterall. Enjoy!

------------------

Here's Sophie the wonder Papillon! To see more photos of her, just click on her picture and you will be sent to her photo album. Don't forget to post a guestbook entry if you do!

[This message has been edited by Sophies Daddy (edited May 02, 2001).]